DaleCarter18 writes:

Is it just me, or did GVX choose the most sinister pic they could find of T. Bray?

volnbig11land writes:

in response to Witch_Doctors:

Witch Doctor say Peyton mooned someone...Witch Doctor say college kids big whoop. Witch Doctor say the "old-men" on this site must have been saintly..geez

Tell it W.D.

saintly, or trolls.....

DaveyJo2008 writes:

Rumor has it that they were O'Doul's bottles and the boys were simply aiming for the glass recycling container that was located dangerously close to the parking lot. A simple mistake and clearly explainable!

Witch_Doctors writes:

in response to volnbig11land:

Tell it W.D.

saintly, or trolls.....

Witch Doctor sure "Walts" fingers are sore from logging in and out to make disparaging comments about anything "Vol". Witch Doctor say sad old men.....shameful

TheVolSnake writes:

Isnt it funny how fast anything that is bad gets at the moment reporting without verifying all the facts, but anything good on the team gets nothing. Example Clear had 7+ articles on his issues and we had several recruits that committed and nothing reported. There has been a lot of good things happening this year and reported by other sites but not our own (KNS) I wonder why?

Now everything will come out and we will see what is what in the coming days.

If I was KNS I would interview the office manager in the apartment complex and see if the eviction notice had in fact been filed, also the windshield was after the beer throwing, so a question is when the police were called about the beer throwing was there a report on this?

Lots of facts that should and could have been verified before the article and should have been done by KNS very quickly by phone prior to the reporting.

volnbig11land writes:

in response to Witch_Doctors:

hahahah, no doubt!

I'm not as good as you are about figuring out who is using the different screen names.

Except for one, and she makes it tooooo easy!

UkJarhead writes:

in response to volnbig11land:

WOW, JA just reached a new low.

Posted an article and less than an hour later, revised it.

Nice continue of rag mag writing kns.....

Well goofy, new info came in. Had he not revised it-you people would be screaming about not updating stories. Either story shows Bray guilty. But heavens knows in Knoxville you don't need lack of arrest to declare someone as innocent. See police officer getting kicked in the head for proof. But even when you do have arrests, still don't matter- See gun charges for basketball players, attempted robbery-football players.

Witch_Doctors writes:

in response to volnbig11land:

hahahah, no doubt!

Except for one, and she makes it tooooo easy!

Witch Doctor say they dance around and loooovee Jesus on Sunday, act like the Devil all week long. Witch Doctor say Jesus reads these boards too! lol

Biggie writes:

in response to madmaxvol:

She saw them throwing beer bottles off of their balcony (which was stupid), and she called the cops. Then she assumed that her broken windshield was the result of her calling the police.

I haven't seen anything in the article regarding the vandalism yet that isn't circumstantial. It is hard to tell, since the story is so poorly written.

Are you really that naive?

Huttdawg100 writes:

in response to ArmyDad:

No laws broken? The story indicates that no charges have been filed yet. It remains to be seen if there will be charges filed or not.

Vandalism is very much against the law.

She thinks he did it. Key word here: "thinks". Just like the stripper that thought she was raped by 3 of the members of the Duke Lacrosse team a few years back.

If they had more than a girls "gut feeling", he would've been charged already. It could've been anybody. She only saw him dropping bottles of the balcony, and if it happened at night, she has no clue who was dropping the bottles.

Again, until they prove that he broke her windshield, he hasn't broken any law.

On a different note, Adams should not have released the girls name. That's going to cause more of a headache than replacing her windshield.

angusparvo#215458 writes:

Bray just seems like an all-around classless dude. And what the heck is a "2008 Ford Special?"

NashvillePreds writes:

in response to UkJarhead:

You're an idiot. No one knows the facts, and you just desperately hope it will be a worst case scenario.
I amazed at the pathetic nature of other fans whom feel their opinion has any place on these message boards.
Just to reiterate, UKJarhead = idiot

informedintennessee writes:

in response to lostinoakridge:

They bought a house and moved here when he signed with UT , genius . I see the ' guilty until proven innocent ' crowd is well represented

Ummm I think "baller" was being sarcastic, "genius".

mocsandvolsfan writes:

I got no clue if this is true. But I trust teens as far as I can spit. Mostly when I spit it lands on my shirt. A drunk teen will do absolutely anything. I hope Dooley hires Bray a bodyguard...to keep him away from beer and out of trouble.
Oh and I know he's 20 and technically not a teen but who really believes that's any different...not bars and 15 year old females.
Seriously I hope Bray didn't do this.

rayt435 writes:

in response to Central_IL_Vol:

This coming from a horse's rear of the highest order!

Stick your opinions where the sun don't shine!

So you're entitled to your opinion but others are not? Hmmm, seems like the waste bucket could also fit around your neck.

Witch_Doctors writes:

in response to angusparvo#215458:

Witch Doctor say you must an idiot by believing everything you read on a sports blog..is there someone there(friend or neighbor) that can explain this to you?

knoxbot writes:

Read this at 2:20, and again at 2:58. My suggestion is that Mr. Adams would be better of if he just went online, and 1) enter in the title he thinks the story will end up with, 2) leave the text blank, 3) go to the comments section and enter "FIRST!" under his screen name, and 4) go research, write and then post the actual article (with a title updated to reflect the actual article)...

volnbig11land writes:

in response to UkJarhead:

So now we're name calling??? I shouldn’t be surprised coming from a kinsuckee jarhead…..

I'm not going to argue with you about the fact that we all know he couldn't wait to put the article out. Therefore, he didn't TAKE THE TIME TO VERIFY!

As for the rest of your rant, get over yourself. You keep bringing up something that happened a long time ago.

You win one freaking football game in 26 years and you come out like cockroaches at night

I did 22 years in the military and your immature and irrelevant comments only show Veterans in a bad light. Grow up, or get a new screen name and lose the military reference.

Your obsession with our team is disturbing.

RememberWhen writes:

LMAO!! Unbelievable how many idiots here live in denial!! The guy got evicted, is paying for the damages to the first car, and is all but named by the police and still so many cry NOT TRUE!! With his track record of disrespecting coaches and teammates, his documented lack of work ethic, and party boy reputation it WILL be interesting to see just how DoLittle does handle this....I bet he misses ALL of the Georgia State game!!!

MooseandSquirrelVol writes:

in response to Witch_Doctors:

Bones never lie.

Do you ever get the feeling that Walt and Jeff may be roomies?

Witch_Doctors writes:

in response to RememberWhen:

Witch Doctor say meth is a horrible drug..seek help. Witch Doctor say see what happens when you listen to Basillo?

UkJarhead writes:

in response to NashvillePreds:

Just to reiterate, UKJarhead = idiot

I'm an idiot? He offered to pay restitution you simpleton. If I was the judge in this case, I would declare not guilty because of the circumstantial nature of the case. But, I'm not a judge, this isn't court, and based on what we have read-he did it.

Witch_Doctors writes:

in response to MooseandSquirrelVol:

Do you ever get the feeling that Walt and Jeff may be roomies?

Witch Doctor say besides a couple idiots that just post for reaction "Walt" is 95% of the lopes on here..confirmed. Witch Doctor say old man with internet connection..really sad.

ambrown64 writes:

I've been in the presence Bray. He's a baller, but he is arrogant and disrespectful. I have my own young kids that have been taught to look a person in the eye, smile, shake hands and say "sir" or "maam." Tyler Bray should know that it is not just "an image thing." Young guys in college can do stupid things, etc. and I'm not judging him for this single event - but when lumped in with my observations over the last few years, my thoughts are "grow up, dummy."

jack247 writes:

Had this been Jonathan Crompton, he'd missed her car and hit the one parked 3 spaces down!

Moosevols writes:

No more bottles for football players, only cans

Witch_Doctors writes:

in response to UkJarhead:

Witch Doctor say he broke a windshield and offered to pay..unless hes hiding uranium 238..wheres the drama? except on KNS and the one lope?

MikeInTN writes:

What a complete dumb arse!!!

Witch_Doctors writes:

in response to jack247:

Witch Doctor bet he was tossing it to Zack Rogers...well we know. lol

volnbig11land writes:

in response to Witch_Doctors:

Witch Doctor bet he was tossing it to Zack Rogers...well we know. lol
Bones never lie.

Well played W.D., well played.

UkJarhead writes:

in response to volnbig11land:

Your obsession with our team is disturbing.

Ok this should be easy. This is a sports board. Its designed for fun. I don't consider "goofy" as name calling. Secondly, I have posted on this board for years. I have also, if you care to look, posted many congrats to the Vols for big wins. Congratulations on wins over us, and offered opinions on a number of subjects. Its all in good fun.

Now, to compare my military service to comments about our teams on a sports board is disgusting. I thank you for your service and don't discredit it because you are from Tennessee. I thank you to not do the same because I am from Kentucky. I fought beside you as brothers from the good ole USA. Sports affiliations had nothing to do with my branch of service nor the honorable character of my service. Perhaps you need to rethink how you mesh the two.

Thanks again for your service to our fine country, all 50 states of it.

volnbig11land writes:

in response to RockyMountainVol:

Exactly, like I tried to explain to jughead, JA couldn't wait to get the article posted. Only to have to immediately backtrack.

Typical JA garbage. He has been spewing it since he slithered into K'town.

terrykelly59 writes:

You won't have Tennessee to walk on this year. We will be down at the apartment throwing beer bottles and golf ball at car windshields.

MooseandSquirrelVol writes:

in response to RockyMountainVol:

"Allen's car gets vandalized three days' later"

That's some impressive hang time!

NashvillePreds writes:

in response to UkJarhead:

Yes, as stated earlier, you are an idiot.
You have offered contradictory information about some massive conspiracy that exists in the city of Knoxville, which allows athletes at the University of Tennessee to avoid prosecution. You then mention the arrests of several UT basketball players. Once again, your rambling is contradictory.
Furthermore, you are a pathetic, hopeless individual, whom feels the need to stir ashes of long ago events. You remind me of a spurned woman.

volnbig11land writes:

in response to UkJarhead:

Thanks again for your service to our fine country, all 50 states of it.

Nice try, but you aren't as slick as you think.

I have no intention or desire to go back and look at your comments. I don't need to, since I remember MANY of them saying the same ole garbage. I'm a Vol fan, and as such; I DON'T GO TO OTHER TEAMS SITES!

As for you finding my comparison disgusting, that's your opinion and one I don't care about.

There is no rule book here, and you don't get to play judge and jury (for a written article or my comments).

Thanks for your service as well, and good day (that means I'm finished with you and your banter)!

Bigger_Al writes:

This is as bad as when Becksvoort, one of our idiot kickers, got busted for throwing water balloons out a window.

jimr07 writes:

in response to keithknoxvol:

According to Volquest.com (the people who really know whats going on at TN)have said this "RUMOR" has no legs. Will John Adams apologize if this story is untrue?

No.. and you know it.. I imagine he and other KNS writers are sitting in their little cubicles and jumping up with joy... something else they can bash UT...

Huttdawg100 writes:

in response to dirty_don:

I think i am done with this site. This story obviously is circumstantial at this time and may not be true in any form. Or it may be but it should not be reported at this time in this way. Meanwhile we signed a new player for this year and nothing is reported on this site and get a commitement from a linebacker and nothing is reported. If it is on 247 I do not count that. I am not paying for any website information that can be obtained freely elsewhere. Especially if it comes with the great quality work done here!!!

I completely agree. Adams only posted this article to start a comment war for trolls. It'll be 1500 comments from guys that are completely uninformed and ignorant of the facts. You've either got to pay for decent coverage or you have to rely on guys that don't have the proper educational background or news sources. And then real fans have to deal with trolls who's opinions are only publicized to garner a reaction; govolsxtra needs to consider forcing those that want to comment on these stories to use their Facebook account like the LA Times. No more hiding behind 100 different user names.

There's absolutely no proof that Bray vandalized her car. None. Zero. But the editor decided to run with it, while Bray can only stand there and be attacked.

informedintennessee writes:

Some of these comments are absolutely crazy...and comical. Tyler Bray is a punk. He's our punk, but come on people look at how he acts on the field. You know he acts like that or worse off the field. He is a kid who has been given a lot of attention for his talent. He lives in a college town that adores football and football players. He thinks he is above the law just like most college students...athletes and non-athletes alike. Those of you who are acting like there is no way he is capable of something like this, and how terrible of someone to report it, have obviously never been to college. We all did stupid things in college, it's just that our stupid things did not end up in the sports section of the local paper. Then again, most of us had to pay our tuition and were not given a free ride. I don't know if this happened or not, but to act like there is some conspiracy against Tyler Bray is asinine. For those of you that have never set foot on campus that means really stupid. If Tyler did this, he needs to make it right and move on; but learn from it so he doesn't embarrass himself or our school again.

jimr07 writes:

in response to RememberTheVols:

Let's see how fast Dooley sweeps this under the rug.

Too bad we cannot sweep you under the rug..

voloffaith writes:

in response to Witch_Doctors:

Bones never lie.

As God he doesn't have to read the boards to know what is in the hearts of men/women.....it's the writers that think all is fair in journalism and VOL hate....

I for one realize many are saintly on Sunday and devilish Monday thru Saturday.... those know who they are for the most part and are self-deceived....On topic, sir Bray hopefully is above the fray and will stay away from misplay....

laraccoon writes:

i guess this is the kind of journalism you get when you combine sinus medicine ,champipple and a bic pen .

Ayres_Hall writes:

Will KNS release an apology for being stupid?

utfan15govols writes:

Hey how do they know this wasn't former QB Matt Simms doing this? Oh wait the article said a windsheild was hit, ok, that rules Simms out.

Witch_Doctors writes:

in response to informedintennessee:

Witch Doctor say wow..try hormone replacement lady. How dumb and condescending are you..?? Witch Doctor say envy oozes from your post. wow.

lostinoakridge writes:

in response to baller:

little nippy dog, then may be time for son to move in with the parents.

still guilty till proven innocent ? Thank you for making my point , sac

ambrown64 writes:

Also, what is wearing? He looks like one of those 70's black light posters. Its an embarrassment. Get a proper cotton pinpoint dress shirt, son.

In all seriousness, he will likely be an NFL player, but I think he could be a top drawer talent if he didn't think he had all of the answers.

volnbig11land writes:

Wow, ANOTHER update. Keep it classy kns.....

panhandlepete writes:

in response to baller:

It may be time for Bray's parents to move to Tennesse and keep him focused.

Didn't they already???