BigOrangeFever76 (Inactive) writes:

in response to aspenvol2:

Sprayed somebody with jet ski. Where's the story? This is newsworthy?

Yes...can you believe he had the nerve to do that? He should be kicked off the team immediately and sent to prison. If we don't get control of 20 year old college kids having fun this country is in deep trouble. Richt, Saban, Spurrier, or Muskrat would have kicked him off the team immediately. But not Dooley!!!

oldbasshead writes:

in response to mocsandvolsfan:

This incident was not about character. Read the article.

I did read the article. The office said he was polite. That's good. However, IMO, the officer also observed a disregard for the safety of others.

MooseandSquirrelVol writes:

in response to oldbasshead:

Bray is the QB and IMO, should be putting miles between himself and anything that might bring negative publicity to himself or the University of Tenn. That is the responsible thing to do. He is not just any ordinary UT student. I am disappointed in his behavior. Funny, but I still think character is important.

College kids frollicking on a lake on the 4th of July!

Oh Lord! What IS this world coming to?

beef4davols writes:

in response to DeltaCharlie3:

Why doesn't this kid just stay out of trouble? It's not hard to do. Tossing beer bottles off balconies at cars, driving like a maniac on a jet ski, smoking weed, underage drinking, and God only knows what he's doing that he hasn't yet been busted on.

He won't last the season as UT's starter if he doesn't change his ways. You heard it here first, y'all save this post.

I rarely get on this JUNK web-site any more, and if the above comment doesn't get removed I probably will not again (as well as cancel my script to the KNS). I know DC is a troll J*#K-Off but this comment deserves as much space as an article about someone NOT GETTING ARRESTED a month ago does. This is the same as a speeding ticket for reckless driving...no alcohol or drugs mentioned...and where did the officer's comments come from anyway? Did the KNS actually call and quote him?

atnvol#283282 writes:

Juvenile along with being very unintellegent

pupvol writes:

in response to Griswold:

they hit the water on holiday weekends and write tickets to pay their salaries, and then get back under the a/c the rest of the year!

mocsandvolsfan writes:

OK Bray. KNS thinks you need to straighten up! Now listen to me boy! You stay off them confounded jet skis. They go much to fast for an athlete to handle. keep it under 5 miles and hour and 101 feet away from any females you happen to see on the lake.

gc_scvol writes:

To all the vol fans who are bashing Tyler Bray and calling him an idiot..Do a little research before you start calling names. Bio on the reporter, etc. Do you think the TWRA officer was from TN , I don't know either, but don't you think any officer, TWRA or otherwise would feel just a little proud to have a collar on UT's quarterback. This is the real world, people. Do you not think that anyone who pulls over a person of importance feels just alittle bit better about himself or herself if they nab someone significant. I'm not saying that what Tyler did was right, nor am i saying that he is the most mature person on campus. I'm merely saying don't get so worked up and start callling somebody's son names just to be heard. If you have children, I'm sure they do things a little differently when you're not around. Cut the kid (and, yes he is a kid) some slack unless you're just looking for a chance to bash MY TENNESSEE VOLS, or you and your children are so perfect you have been given the responsibility of judging all the rest of us. Sprayed someone with water on the lake..GET A ROPE !

mocsandvolsfan writes:

in response to atnvol#283282:

Juvenile along with being very unintellegent

??? c'mon KNS you can do better than this!?

gc_scvol writes:

in response to atnvol#283282:

Juvenile along with being very unintellegent

6/5/2007

Millisa writes:

Dooley has got to do something about this Bray cant keep embarassing the Team. Bench or Kick Him off the team. Start Worley ASAP

oldbasshead writes:

in response to MooseandSquirrelVol:

College kids frollicking on a lake on the 4th of July!

Oh Lord! What IS this world coming to?

IMO, the world has bigger problems then kids playing on a lake. Just be happy this "kid" didn't hurt someone. I go with the officer on this one. Not sure why it is just now coming out though. Could it have something to do with a pattern of poor decisions on Bray's part or do you choose to believe it is a conspiracy, and Law enforcement has targeted Bray and is out to get him. Keep in mind that the person operating the jet ski is the same one who later threw beer bottles at a parked car.

Millisa writes:

in response to GeorgiaVolunteer:

Bray's immaturity, first the beer bottle throwing incident and now this, may very well cost Dooley his job and our season. You've got to sit him out a game or two, but doing that dooms the coach and the year. We are seeing a pattern of poor choices.

Remember Bray originally committed when Kiffin was at UT.

I agree Something needs to be done

ivyvol writes:

Interesting, the same elements of Bray's personality for which he's being criticized here are probably the same ones which allow him to be a risk taking, gunslinging QB who throws TD passes into tight spaces. And for that we will all cheer him in the Fall.

shoalcreekvol writes:

Look at the bright side:

Option 1 - [Married] [50+] year old [football coach] on a [motorcycle], [crashing] while [texting], with an [engaged] female [employee who he broke the law to hire] who he's banging [behind the back of his wife and his wh*re's fiance] on there with him;

Option 2 - [Bachelor] [20+] year old [star QB] on a [jet ski], [spraying another jet ski with water] while [goofing off on a hot summer day at the lake], with an [presumably single] female [college chick] who he's banging [let's assume] on there with him...

Could be worse, right Hog fans?

A_Voice_ofReason writes:

You know what, this is exactly why I haven't been on this site in months, because of trash like this. The only reason I read this story is because I saw it linked on Volquest and was interested in what the stir was about based on all the comments about the idiot COLUMNISTS (not reporters) that work for KNS.

I think this site should be ashamed of themselves for the way they operate. Why a story about this...he splashed water folks. Any of you ever been to the lake and JS'd before? Was Bray reckless and probably a bit stupid...sure. But a crime? Come on.

I'm glad I don't frequent this site anymore. Kaplan and other folks from KNS get their info from Volquest. Thats a fact.

GoVols_16 writes:

Dooley came in and said that the Vols were going to win, but they were going to do it the right way. Keeping Bray is not winning the right way--it's keeping your job.

Tyler needs to be cut loose. He is not a leader. He's a destructive force on the team. Even if they keep him, Tennessee will go nowhere with Bray at the helm. If he has no more self-control than he does off the field, he certainly will not be able to handle the pressure of opposing SEC defenses.

TheVolSnake writes:

in response to SpiritOfTheHill:

Why is Bray "back" in court?

When was he in court in the first place?

Notice how they changed the article again I think they (KNS) knew they messed up again on their reporting, seems like they like making things sound a lot worse than it is then have to go back and make correction’s.

HOSSFLY writes:

in response to TommyJack:

BFD

exactly.......could not have put it better .....

BottleThrower writes:

in response to A_Voice_ofReason:

Everything about Bray is made up. He didn't throw bottles and he didn't get on a jet ski. That was his twin brother, Trevor. KNS and John Adams are in on a big conspiracy. The madness!

veinsoforange writes:

in response to Tennesseebob:

Why were the other parties involved not identified? Because they're not the QB for TN. If this had been any other student, it would not have made the paper. I say get off the guy's back.

Correct-a-mundo!!!

I'm so sick, literally sick of reading and listening to our local media bash UT (in particular the athletes) just in hopes of stirring things up to make an evil DOLLAR!

I pee in the lake every time I go knee boarding or skiing. Thank goodness Bray wasn't peeing in the water! He would be locked up!

My blood truly runneth ORANGE. However, I would have second thoughts about even playing for my alma mater due to all the negativity that exists within the Knoxville media arena!

KNS you are truly TERRIBLE! I hate it, but it is true! You guys are a TOTAL joke!

born2ride writes:

in response to VolnJax5:

This is a joke! All young kids do that on jet ski's. ALERT ALERT KIDS ARE ACTING LIKE KIDS!!!

All kids hot dog on jet skis.

And all kids throw beer bottles at parked cars.

And all college coaches do not discipine their players.

Geez!

wildmed writes:

Sounds like nitpicking to me.

A_Voice_ofReason writes:

I see someone from KNS jumped on Volquest and saw the comments being made. I also see that you guys EDITED YOUR STORY from where you reported (and I use the term loosely) Bray was "Back in court". Well genius columnists, tell me...when was Bray in court the first time?

Why don't you write an article APOLOGIZING for making a mistake instead of quietly fixing it? Seriously, Lail? Kaplan? Adams? Someone...an apology?????

ivyvol writes:

in response to GoVols_16:

I tend to think TB doesn't feel much pressure about anything.

GreerVol22 writes:

I agree, whats the BFD?

Devil's advocate....They really should look at getting Worley ready sooner than later. He has better skills, just needs the experience.

DonK37920 writes:

I'd be disappointed if I heard that he was riding jet skis and perfectly obeying the 100 foot rule while making sure not to splash anyone. Oh and hopefully he didn't have a fat chick on back?

BottleThrower writes:

The UT apologists are out in force I see. All kids throw bottles and damage cars and it goes unpunished. All kids on jetskis are looking for trouble. Poor Bray. He's always the victim!

RockyMtnVol writes:

in response to TommyJack:

BFD

This x100, Is this a reality show that KNS is promoting....the Life and Times of a UT QB, I can see John Adams in the bushes waiting for Tyler to J-Walk or doing a rolling stop at a stop sign, maybe if their lucky, they'll catch him eating unhealthy food and claim he is not taking his postion as QB serious.........what joke this site has become.

A_Voice_ofReason writes:

in response to GoVols_16:

Hahaha, wow...this is probably the dumbest post I've ever read in my life. He needs to be cut loose because he jet ski's and throws rocks? I did the same thing, and I own my own small business and have created jobs for over 20 people. I'd say that's pretty good leadership.

I think you need to go back to your gator board where you belong because its obvious you aren't a Vol fan.

Shmohawk writes:

Did he tell them to kiss his buttcheeks?

ALL_VOL75 writes:

If one of you folks living in Knoxville could please pull his head out of his own @$$...VOLS everywhere would really appreciate it!

BottleThrower writes:

in response to A_Voice_ofReason:

You didn't build that.

RockyMtnVol writes:

UPDATE! Tyler Bray was cited with not crossing his Ts and dotting his Is on a recent paper. The academic department is questions his focus on school work and wonder if he takes anything serious in his life. CDD is quoted as saying "Tyler and I have discussed the T and I issue and thinks he (Tyler Bray) has put this behind him and is moving on"

VFL and GBO!!

5starfan writes:

Who was the other rider? Were they a friend,were they also given a citation also? Where is the rest of the facts?

BIVOLAR_BEARE writes:

Showing off with a chick in tow..Sounds like hormone induced behavior.

veinsoforange writes:

in response to Caspian:

I can't believe Bray actually splashed people with water on the lake. Had I been there, I would have been horrified. Isn't the nanny state wonderful? I'm so glad we've got all these authorities in our lives now to tell us what to do and how to live.

I'm sure the Nazi Barney TWRA officer knew exactly who Bray was. He wrote him a worthless citation, bragged about it, got his name in the paper, & now he thinks he is a famous HERO!

Instead of keeping the drunks off the lake & possibly saving a life, or patrolling for poachers, or creel thiefs, he wanted to spy on & disrupt fun on the water.

I guess some of the water splashed up on the bank and he felt it was a waste or something.

WHAT A JOKE!!!!!

Get out there and stop the drunks and boaters that create such wakes they nearly tip over the common fishermen and others trying to enjoy the lake(s).

luvmatersoup writes:

Holy cow....$2,500 fine and 6 months in jail. If the individual that issued the ticket actually saw Tylor do this crazy stuff.....how in the world is he going to get out of this one? Does anyone know if convicted, will they allow him to serve jail time on Sunday's or after the season? Go Vols

BottleThrower writes:

in response to veinsoforange:

WHAT A JOKE!!!!!

Actually he'd be more of a hero if he were like DeBusk and turned the other cheek.

AtopTheHill06 writes:

Does anybody else think its weird that kns waited a month to report this? But, come to think about it, they do enjoy "making waves" when it comes to Vol football. The kid was just having some fun. And the ones who are condemning him for splashing water while riding a jet ski, are the ones that never got to ride on jet skis with a hot girl because they were too busy yelling "citizens arrest."

Nothing to see here.

luvmatersoup writes:

Also, think about the other folks that got thrown off their boat? If any of them suffer from ear aches like myself, he could be causing a lot of unneeded pain!!!!! Go Vols

Rich_Is_Re-born writes:

Local law inforcement is a joke. Start catching these robbers and killers in Metro Knoxville and I might have an ounce of respect.

Do I think Bray has character issues and needs to grow up a bit? Yeah I do. In fact his decision making at times has been rather bothersome to me. But this is an absolute joke! What next?.....Bray drives 80 in a 65.....GEEZ, come on guys.

luvmatersoup writes:

in response to luvmatersoup:

Ya know...I am expecting great things this year for UT football but have to wonder....maybe serving 6 months behind bars would help him mature quicker. He would still have one year of eligibility next year and we could break in a new QB this year. Regardless Tylor, if you read these posts....whatever you do, don't bend over to pick up the soap! Just leave it on the floor! Go Vols!

GOVOLZ1 writes:

TWRA are a bunch of state trooper wannabes. They ought to stick to finding the drunk boaters (hint - start at Percy Priest) and let the kids play.

A_Voice_ofReason writes:

Still waiting for an explanation and apology for your mistake KNS! You reported Bray was 'BACK IN COURT".

THAT IS COMPLETELY FALSE AND PUBLISHING FALSE INFORMATION ABOUT SOMEONE IS A CRIME.

We are all waiting KNS.

A_Voice_ofReason writes:

in response to BottleThrower:

You didn't build that.

Agreed, and well said.

laraccoon writes:

in response to Rich_Is_Re-born:

TWRA officers issue citations all the time , heck ive had my boat boarded and searched a few times , its only blown out of proportion because its Bray , chit happens when you have a life !

gc_scvol writes:

in response to BottleThrower:

Peabody Jim, good to see you here with a new name.

martinvol34 writes:

in response to GeorgiaVolunteer:

Remember Bray originally committed when Kiffin was at UT.

This appears to have happened a while ago so and quit being so dramatic.

Is there a real Tennessee site because Lord knows this isn't one?

I am cancelling my 247 membership right now.

GainesvilleVol1 writes:

Hotdogging on a jet ski? Heck I'm over 50 and show my arse on one. Thats what they are made for. Like a sportsbike that goes 180 mph, who keeps them under the speed limit? The fact he did it in front of the officer is what bothers me. Hopefully he can see defenses better than that.

GO VOLS!!