jobrando#216494 writes:

Dooley in a must win for extension and a bowl. Defense at it best for the year. Sal has put together his mother of all defenses aganst a tough old foe.

jobrando#216494 writes:

Vandy sucks

Clarkrm0706 writes:

in response to titletownz:

He may have voted for either candidate, one thing for sure, his state understands how to count.

DeltaCharlie3 writes:

in response to BIVOLAR_BEARE:

Bray is being manipulated by Vandy's secondary, he needs to check off quicker or implement the pump fake..JAT&GBO!

You try doing all that after smoking a dime bag.

6972 writes:

in response to titletownz:

So what else have you been wrong about today?

Clarkrm0706 writes:

in response to DeltaCharlie3:

You try doing all that after smoking a dime bag.

I would have to look up the amount of a "dime bag" Proudly, you are aware. ;)

jobrando#216494 writes:

in response to OrangeAndBlueWaffles88:

I did ....u got one heck of a memory

DeltaCharlie3 writes:

Yes, touchdown UT!! Keep Dooley!

jobrando#216494 writes:

Vandy is such a bunch of losers

tensie2004 writes:

Every one knows Florida sucks, it started with Teeblow many years ago. Why do you think they played so hard for him.

jobrando#216494 writes:

in response to DeltaCharlie3:

Yes, touchdown UT!! Keep Dooley!

Heck yea--5 year extension

in response to DeltaCharlie3:

You try doing all that after smoking a dime bag.

Tyrann Mathieu probably provided it to him

10seVol85_Part_Deux writes:

in response to 6972:

So what else have you been wrong about today?

Pretty much everything, as usual.

Clarkrm0706 writes:

in response to titletownz:

Not really but let us be honest, informed posts are not your speciality. Still waiting on the answer as to why you are here instead of a FL site? I understand that you are tired of being asked but maybe you should just try to answer for once?

RckytopQB16 writes:

I thought all the Florida fans spent Saturday nights at the local Walmart shopping for jorts and looking for their next date. Thanks for living up to the stereotype of the ignorant gator fan.

jobrando#216494 writes:

vols 53 Candyland 3

10seVol85_Part_Deux writes:

in response to tensie2004:

They wanted to make sure he got drafted, so we could all continue to laught at him after college.

in response to RckytopQB16:

Can you please tell us what it's like to be 0-6 in conference play? We don't know the feeling..

DavidB writes:

Why is Patterson all of a sudden show boating on td's. before he just ran it in and handed ball to ref. last 2 games have gotten the flag. I still like the guy but gotta play smarter

West10Vol writes:

in response to titletownz:

You also have more felons! See the correlation?

Clarkrm0706 writes:

in response to ok_with_failure:

It sucks! Now can you tell us what it feels like to have a winless season? As bad as we are this year, I cannot relate to your embarrassment. Please help me to understand...

DeltaCharlie3 writes:

Boy, Dooley has really got these guys fired up for this second quarter! Great job by him and staff!

10seVol85_Part_Deux writes:

in response to DavidB:

Pretty unbelievable that he did that tonight after having a TD taken off the board last week.

tensie2004 writes:

in response to ok_with_failure:

You Florida fans just don't get it. Second place is just the first loser.

ok_with_failure writes:

You all must be so proud of the Vols...keeping it close, and holding a small lead against the POWERHOUSE that is Vanderbilt University

10seVol85_Part_Deux writes:

in response to ok_with_failure:

Ok, but first you tell us what it's like to go through life as a virgin.

in response to Clarkrm0706:

I'm sure you were about 6 the last time you felt victory against the Gators

Clarkrm0706 writes:

in response to titletownz:

"This site is not owned by UT" Wow you are indeed a genuis. Thank goodness FL does not have a news site or else I would HAVE to spend my time there. Just kidding. I would never be that sad but then again, who would????? Oh wait, Hi Tinytotz! :)

10seVol85_Part_Deux writes:

in response to titletownz:

It was created by a Florida fan, to deflect attention from the continuous legal problems of Florida players, and named after a coach who never even came close to winning it.

in response to tensie2004:

You Florida fans just don't get it. Second place is just the first loser.

Gosh, and what does that make Tinerc? The same as Kentucky?

Clarkrm0706 writes:

in response to ok_with_failure:

I'm sure you were about 6 the last time you felt victory against the Gators

Nice try but no, that is still not winless. Now please don't deflect, just describe the feeling that FL fans have and UT will never experience?

in response to 10seVol85_Part_Deux:

Ok, but first you tell us what it's like to go through life as a virgin.

Alright, but you have to tell me what it's like to live in a trailer with your cousin

in response to Clarkrm0706:

How does one season, followed by 23 straight winning seasons cancel out 21 out of 27?

DeltaCharlie3 writes:

I'd suggest you Vols people worry about Vandy instead of UF. UF is 10-1 and firmly back on the national scene, poised for a BCS bowl game. Tennessee is fighting for their lives against Vandy to regain status at the best team in the talent-deprived state of Tennesee, and hopefully side-step their way into some sort of Hamburger Helper Bowl.

Yeah, worry about Vandy, UF is too far out of reach.

10seVol85_Part_Deux writes:

in response to ok_with_failure:

I'll ask your mom. Then I'll let you know.

in response to DeltaCharlie3:

Yeah, worry about Vandy, UF is too far out of reach.

The mood around here has changed since Tennessee was supposed to "blow out" Florida with the Gunslinger

Clarkrm0706 writes:

in response to ok_with_failure:

Still not answering a simple question! Come on man, I am not asking you to count votes or anything! Simple question with no math involved, FL had a winless season and UT (even in our worst years) never will...? Tell me how that feels. If I can make the question easier on the "math impaired" let me know, I am not mean but you must admit your disability before I can help.

10seVol85_Part_Deux writes:

in response to ok_with_failure:

How does 21 out of 27 answer Clark's question about what it feels like to have a completely winless season?

DeltaCharlie3 writes:

in response to ok_with_failure:

Yeah, they were talking national title and Heisman after that silly little NC State game...LOL

in response to 10seVol85_Part_Deux:

I'll ask your mom. Then I'll let you know.

Jokes on you, my moms 76. If you're that desperate, more power to ya

Clarkrm0706 writes:

in response to DeltaCharlie3:

Yeah, worry about Vandy, UF is too far out of reach.

"I'd suggest you Vols people worry about Vandy instead of UF"
Very wise sir, I will indeed stop posting on this Florida site!..... Oh wait, turns out, you are an idiot.

DeltaCharlie3 writes:

in response to 10seVol85_Part_Deux:

It feels awful, just awful. So awful in fact, I can't even tell you when it happened...LOL

Who cares? You dorks are non-existent in the world of College football RIGHT NOW.

How does that feel?

in response to Clarkrm0706:

Couldn't tell you what it feels like. Too long ago. I bet you could tell me what it's like to have a losing season though

DeltaCharlie3 writes:

GREAT tackle by Worley, Dooley really coached him well on tackling after the interception. Extension, ASAP!

redskinvol1 writes:

FIRE DOOLEY NOW!!

10seVol85_Part_Deux writes:

in response to ok_with_failure:

Jokes on you, my moms 76. If you're that desperate, more power to ya

Joke's on you. Where do you think you came from? Your mom and her cousin in a double-wide! I just figured I could ask her about what it's like. Of course, you could just ask her yourself, if she'll talk to you.

GREAT COVERA....nevermind

DeltaCharlie3 writes:

Good try by Teague. He just doesn't have the talent to stop a fart, but the effort is there!

in response to 10seVol85_Part_Deux:

0-6 must have you really on edge, huh?

10seVol85_Part_Deux writes:

Yeah coach. Good call on that Worley thing.