scfuller writes:

There is no leadership by the players. Bray on the sideline, shows no leadership, encourage your backup. It's not your fault for the coaches decision, but you still have to lead your team. Step up and be a leader. Look deep inside this team and ask who wants to lead... I see good players who can be great but I see no leaders, to be great you have to be a leader. Who'll man up???

VOLet_parking writes:

in response to jobrando#216494:

Funny.....Defense holds vandy to 13 and we are losing and it's still Sal's fault...could it be the offense is back to facing a decent team?????? we are 0-6 in the sec

You do realize that holding someone to 13 points in a half isn't great right? That's on pace to give up 26 to.....VANDY.

farmdog (Inactive) writes:

Dooley's either fired or trying to get fired. Either case he needs to be separated from our beloved team immediately, if not sooner. This team isn't that bad. The right coach could have us back in the money overnight. Look what Mora Jr. has done at UCLA.

DavidB writes:

How many football games have you watched in your life when the announcer referred to the head coach as the attorney. I can only think of once and that was tonight.

Rock85 writes:

Just think ,Dooley will get $5,000,000 for this game

6972 writes:

I thought DD looked like he was in the panic mode during his brief half time interview. The old deer in the headlights look......
Guess if I was behind Vandy at half time I would look the same.

Rock85 writes:

in response to farmdog:

Mora makes about HALF of what Dooleave does..

jbc writes:

Worley was 7/9 for 53 yards with the interception and the pass in the end zone that hit the receiver in the face mask.

Prostar writes:

Bray was pulled because he's playing terrible. He is 6 of 17 and gets flustered when pressured. I'm really not all that upset with the way Worley is playing. I do question some of Chaney's playcalling though.

PinballWizard writes:

I think Dooley is making the right decisions and has the team on the right track. Three more years and we will be National Champions!

jobrando#216494 writes:

in response to stormblast:

UT's defense is 111th in the nation. It's near the end of the season where the stats can blast Sal. The stats are echoing what we all have known for some time now.

Things can be turned around at some point. Give the man some credit. However I did think it would be vandy by 14 but it aint over. THis game could go in any direction

jt45 writes:

in response to movinonup:

This may be totally out of line, but I swear Bray looks sick or on something - his eyes are glassed over....but then again, so are mine after watching this first half.

I was fixing to say wouldnt you be (sick) if your coach just gave away 7 and for the second time in two weeks showed he had no confidence in you.

Im guessing that look is shock,I had a similar look on my face when I saw Worley go in at QB followed shortly by some choice words i cant repeat here.

shipperman#280095 writes:

For all who are saying "fire Dooley", you can let that rest. He was fired last week, and it will soon be made public

jobrando#216494 writes:

GRUDEN

6972 writes:

in response to Vol_USArmy_Soldier:

UT down at the half. Vols struggling. Questions on coaching. Fans pissed.

I've seen this movie before.

Afraid I have seen this movie before also. It is a rerun of a rerun of a rerun...ad nauseam.

stormblast writes:

in response to jobrando#216494:

You are joking.

Holding Vanderbilt to 13 points in one half is no feat. Vandy is not exactly an offensive juggernaut.

I give the front 7 credit. The secondary is living up to their nickname - Toast.

Sal is the worst hire not named Dooley or Kiffin that I have ever seen at UT.

ashvol7 writes:

in response to movinonup:

Maybe he does't want to go to a lower tier bowl, just saying may not be true

farmdog (Inactive) writes:

in response to shipperman#280095:

I said he needs to be separated from the team immediately, fired or not.

6972 writes:

Vandy TD. Two straight plays where there was no containment on the perimeter. Both turned out to be for long yardage and l was for 7 points.

bigsalgivem6 writes:

in response to AirForceVol2786:

Words cannot describe the complete lack of intellegence that exists within the brain of Derek Dooley.

Hmmm. Benching your starting QB in favor of a true sophomore (I got nothing against Worley) but WTF? There is no room in Dooley's brain for intelligence, his brain is immeasurably small. Infinitesimal! Sadly, his brain is still larger than Sal's.