utvolorange writes:

THIS IS CRAZY WHEN IS THE UNIVERSITY GOING TO STEP IN AND FIRE DAVE HART! JIMBO FISHER,MIKE GUNDY,CHARLIE STRONG, AND DAVE HART ALL HAVE THE SAME AGENT JIMMY SEXTON!!!! EITHER STEP IN NOW OR POSSIBLY DOWN THE ROAD FACE THE NCAA IN WHAT COULD BE INFRACTIONS ON THE UNIVERSTIY FOR USING A FOOTBALL COACHING HIRING TO GET OTHER COACHES RAISES!! ARE WE THIS STUPID?? THERE IS ONLY 3 GUYS THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN INTERVIEWED JOHN GRUDEN, DAVID SHAW, OR KIRBY SMART.

jt45 writes:

in response to jimr07:

About the same.. that does not alter the fact after 1998 he was mediocre at best.. i do not know why so many still have this opinion that he would turn it around..

Are you kidding ? Mediocre ? Well I never said I wanted him back, but I would take what you call Mediocre any day over what we have had since then. In fact he is a better choice than most of the names I keep seeing pop up who have LESS than mediocre records and have NEVER even coached
against sec caliber schools. The fact is no one knows how the new coach will do no matter who it turns out to be, but you can bet if they dont bleed orange it will just be Kiffen all over again, and that would be an even bigger mistake
than whats already been made the last 3 changes.

golfman1975 writes:

in response to sticknmove15:

Hall of Fame means he was good in the PAST. Losers live in the past. Football is a different game now than it was in the mid to late 90's, and if you don't see that, then you probably have no clue about football.

In you logic...Joe Pa at Penn St must have coached guys that are in their 60's now. Best I can recall, he did a fair job and had a few bumps in the road along the way but THEY continued to support their program and because of that and even with all their problems they had a decent year after he left. Look where we could have been if some of our fan base was not so short minded....I believe he has some knowledge about the SEC and how to get things done. He mentored with Johnny Majors which was in the same boat...blead orange and received the same treatment which is so sad. You know that many posts on this site speek about a new coach that would be loyal to Tennessee yet we had 2 coaches that were icons here and were not treated with the respect they deserved. How could you expect and coach worth their salt would come to a school with that history? We would still have respect in the conference and the NCAA. We will never get respect from ESPN so they are a total non factor in our decision. Chris Foulmouth Fowler was personally responsibity for Peyton not receiving the Heisman...instead he pushed a DB back from Michagan that made a nice pose in the end zone. Who in their right mind can agree with that choice?

volcop writes:

Get some orange blood back , John Chavis or Kippy Brown

Kippy Brown (born March 6, 1955 in Sweetwater, Tennessee)[1] is the wide receivers coach of the Seattle Seahawks. He was a collegiate level starting quarterback for Memphis State and has coached in various capacities at both the collegiate and professional levels of American football.
Following the ’82 season at U of L, Brown returned to his roots in the state of Tennessee helping coach the Johnny Majors-run University of Tennessee Volunteers football team. During his first stint with the Vols from 1983 to 1989, Brown helped Tennessee acquire the nickname “Wide Receiver U.,” coaching numerous pass catchers to greatness. Receivers Anthony Miller, Tim McGee, Alvin Harper and Carl Pickens all benefited from Brown’s tutelage prior to their joining the professional ranks.

HighPlainsVol writes:

Gary Patterson or Jack Del Rio. We need to get a staff in place quickly. Hopefully the new coach will keep the offensive staff we have, in place.

HooRay_Vol writes:

in response to utvolorange:

Then Kirby Smart would have been the only guy interviewed. Gruden and Shaw would never seriously consider this job. We don't need another tier 2 coach to be pulled up from the ranks. And if Hart thought Smart would be a good hire, he would have already brought on another Bama boy. But then again, he may be all that is left since the Barn did not want him.

BigOrangeInEngland writes:

Greg Roman’s name is now all over the internet.

If so, let’s hope it’s not the Vols that get fed to the lions in Roman’s Amphitheatre

Hey, Rome wasn’t built in a day.

bobbyutvol writes:

in response to hereandthere:

You folks down there get Petrino and ten wins next year. I expect you'll be proud and happy.

Agree So he had an affair goes on every day. The Vols need wins and he can get them. First time he is 10-2 you won't remember any of it

slipperyslope writes:

Jim Leavitt should be a serious candidate! Hell he STARTED A PROGRAM FROM SCRATCH and won nearly 100 games, got a "second tier school" to #2 in the nation and had wins AT Auburn, AT Florida State, when USF was winning 8-9 games a year (consistently) and they are the 4th or even 5th team in the state of Florida. Man can build the program back up, AND recruit in the state of Florida and beyond. He would no doubt fire up the fan base and the players and our defense would be AWESOME....take a serious look, he is not on the radar anywhere and should be!

OrangeBloodFlood writes:

in response to wallingdad:

why do you keep lecturing us on Hart? you act as if we took up a collection and decided he was the man for UT. no one (that I am aware) on this site hired him. I believe that he is a loser too but lecturing us on that serves no purpose unless we can somehow get rid of the whole mess from Cheek on down (which I am in favor of).

I agree totally !

RoyaltyVol writes:

I would rather Hart take his time (within a week though) and find the right fit and not rush into a bad decision like Hamilton did. There are still some good coaches out there and even Phil Fulmer may get some consideration. Here are a few I favor:

1) Dan Mullen
2) Butch Jones
3) Kirby Smart
4) John Chavis
5) Tommy Tubberville

navarrebeachvol writes:

in response to kman29:

Unfortunately for fans like you, 1. Are bitter your program was rejected once again. and 2. You really don't know Charlie Strong's history. Even as a D cordinator with Florida there were many times he was offered a head coaching job. But similar to the situation he is in with Louisville he didn't leave right away because he felt a sense of loyalty toward Meyer and before that with Zook. It wasnt until after the 2008 title win that Meyer himself pushed Strong to say "go! This is your chance to take a head coaching job". This has always been the way Charlie Strong is and will continue to be. He did not go out searching for another job, UT came to him. He listened and said no. Did that cause Louisville to offer him a raise? Sure! But it's not like Strong went pretending to search for other jobs just to get a raise. But I understand being rejected again can make one bitter towards another.

I am sure you have been rejected many, many times...so of course you understand

RoyaltyVol writes:

It's not Harts fault Strong and Gruden didn't come to UT! Both were offered big money, just face it UT isn't as attractive of a job as it once was. I trust Hart more than I would've Hamilton. Be patient and give him some time. Some of you have been bashing Hart even before there was anything to bash him about. I think we're lucky to have him, just give him time to prove himself.

15_counting writes:

in response to Volsguy:

Hire Fulmer! The Chief comes back and maybe keep Jim as well. I don't care what anyone has to say about Fulmer, yes he got a little complacent but I think he realizes hes not untouchable and we would not settle for mediocrity. I mean what is it 151-52-1 and I also think he would be a little wise as to whom he chooses staff wise and we have Chaney to stop the run run punt play calling. There is nobody like Fulmer out there and don't care who tries to call me out, as Les Miles is not coming here nor Spurrier or Saban. Things would change Fulmer knows that and we also get Tee Martin back here as well. I think we work a short term deal as Fulmer would agree to a betcha and if not we hire another in 3 years. Yes we would have to start over in 3 years if it didn't work but there is NOBODY out there I feel could turn it around like us crazy UT fans expect, at least realistically. 2 bad seasons and we fired a guy who bleed orange for people who would less us just as fast for a better offer. Blast away I don't care thats my opinion and you are welcome to yours and no amout of bashing is going to change my mind nor yours. I just think we all can agree we need to get this done and find someone who can actually lead and coach. GBO!!!!

I can hear it now! Bama's Dave Hart give's Fulmer 2nd chance! Something just don't sound right about that!

cdamna1 writes:

Apparently, one obstacle UT is facing is the academic standards that have been put in place that do not allow a JUCO transfer's grades from his old school to be used in figuring the player's GPA at UT. Also, they have changed to some type of A, A-, B, B- system that can keep some of these borderline kids from making good enough grades to play. So the academic side of the administration has put the atheletic side at a serious disadvantage (much like Vandy, Wake Forest, Northwestern), and coaches realize this. When the fan base expecatations are weighed in, the prospective coaches realize they just can't win. I heard all of that on 104.5 The Zone out of Nashville a few weeks ago, and Chris Low touches on it in his ESPN blog today. So before everybody gets all up-in-arms about Strong saying "no," please realize that it's probably a smart move on his part to stay where he has some advantages instead of coming to UT where there are huge disadvantages that can lead to failure. It's probably why Dooley wanted the $5 million buyout in his contract....he knew the odds (recruiting, academics, NCAA violations, etc) were severly stacked against him from the start.

Vol86 writes:

in response to RoyaltyVol:

clock is ticking

navarrebeachvol writes:

in response to utvolorange:

Might I introduce you to Misters Period, Coma, Semi-colon and the CAPS LOCK button is conveniently located below your Tab key. Use them in good health.

licknpromise777#651578 writes:

in response to BigOrangeInEngland:

Greg Roman’s name is now all over the internet.

Hey, Rome wasn’t built in a day.

Ive said it before and I'll say it again..Quit flirting with all these college coaches entrenched in plum jobs and tap the NFL..Roman wouldn't have instant success but would be a great hire

golfman1975 writes:

For each of you that say Coach Fulmer is in the past...yesterday is in the past now...this morning is in past. You say he won the NC 14 years ago, make a list of all the coaches that have won a national championship is 8. Of all the winning coaches that are still coaching is 4. That would mean that your list is 4 coaches. You are like an old man with major bad gas....you talk out the wrong end.

navarrebeachvol writes:

in response to navarrebeachvol:

*comma, English majors. Some of these posts can induce a coma.

mrvol2u writes:

in response to DalTexVol:

The "sour grapes" on this board are amazing. I shouldn't be amazed, but I am. So what if the guy got a raise out of it. I am sure that he does feel a sense of loyalty to the Univ. that gave him his first opportunity and that he does have a bond with his players.

I am disappointed as I thought he would be a good fit for UT. But so many are criticizing him for his commitment while at the same time we blast Kiffin for his lack of commitment and integrity.

Give that man a ci-gaar, he's a winner! He would have gotten a raise for going to the Sugar Bowl as well.

Nothing wrong with going after guys and them hearing what you offer and deciding to stay put.

Bottom line is that we can hire a coach anytime but the one you want may turn you down.

The question becomes really simple, do you go after the sure deal, D. Dooley at La. Tech., or do you chance being turned down by more established coaches at universities with enough money to counter.

When the money is equal, the question becomes are you wanting job security or a chance to fight with the big boys. Strong choose job security and at 52, he can retire most likely at LU.

We will get a coach in due time and I still think good ones are still there to be had but we shall see. Would you be happy with what Ky, Aub, and Ark hired? I would not, so let Hart continue the search.

1959Vol writes:

I understand the disappointment many of you have. I am dissapointed, too. But I don't agree with your disillusionment with Hart - or Cheek. Cheek is trying to make UT a strong academic institutuion. And Hart is, I'm sure, doing his best to make us strong, athletically. He made a good- faith effort to get his man, but Coach Strong politely said, "No." Can we, as Vol fans, not accept that answer with class - without castigating and berating everyone involved in this search for a new coach, the interviewees and their schools, and even each other!?

I had never paid too much attention to who Louisville's coach was before this. But I think I will henceforth remember who Charlie Strong is and will hold him with deep respect. He is obviously a man for whom the dollar is not the only factor in life and who has a great deal of integrity and loyalty.

Let's hope that Dave Hart will be able to get us just such a coach.

trl_x writes:

I really didn't expect Strong to turn down a chance to coach in the SEC.

Who now?

Central_IL_Vol writes:

in response to VolAtUGA11:

Say it with me kids:
Kirby...............................................Smart
Kirby.....................................Smart
Kirby..........................Smart
Kirby.................Smart
Kirby..........Smart
Kirby.....Smart
Kirby Smart (wasn't that easy?!)
Instant headline: UT Coaching Hire Smart, Not Strong
(even a dead copy editor could think of that)

NO, NO, NO, NO, HELL NO!

No more Bammers! I don't care how good Smart is; WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER BAMMER AROUND HERE!

RoyaltyVol writes:

in response to 1959Vol:

Let's hope that Dave Hart will be able to get us just such a coach.

I agree! Well said.

Show-me-your-TDs writes:

in response to bigdisbig:

Sean Payton?
You got 10 million to give this guy and another 5 or 6 million for his staff?

Get real

I don't think it will take a 6,000,000 dollar raise to get him here.
Seeing that he's unemployed and suspended from the NFL with no time line of being able to come back

RollTideJoe writes:

in response to HooRay_Vol:

First, most posters didn't want Kirby because he was "another Alabama" connection. Now that things aren't going well, you want him. Honestly, I don't think he wants the job. He is making very good assistant money right now, connected to a winning program, and he will be very selective when he jumps. I frankly think he should coach a couple of years at a smaller school to get head coaching experience and then he will be one of the top candidates for the best jobs open at that time. Also, don't blame Dave Hart for all this. All he heard from Vol fans was "go get a top name coach", so when he did and they turned the program down, he was then behind the eight ball. Not everybody wants to face SEC caliber opponents every week, so they stay where they can win with less pressure. The Vol program is going through a tough stretch and many people just don't want the responsibility of resurrecting that. Tennessee probably will have to find someone like James Franklin that comes in and has the skill to turn that around, then decide whether he is the man for the long term or then go out and be in a postion to lure that top name coach.

HopeisNotaCourseofAction writes:

in response to CCLC:

Gruden is coming.

Kenny Chesney may be available. Will sell out the stadium too.

Kenny Chesney, a Power T wearin' Tennessean who could do as well as the guy we just had. We would still beat the cupcakes, and Kenny could also do the half time shows and National Anthem. Sell out every week.

Other Do Not Go Theres:

Fulmer. Retired, please stay
Chavis. 3d & Chavis, nuff said
Smart. Dumb, and if others have saban's or any alabubba on it, avoid them too
Petrino. Pathological quitter
Tuberville. Past his time

Then who? There are several other names from folks on this board and out there who would be better than chucky strong or this list above. May take a panel of real UT folks to find the right guy as AD Fart keeps pulling folks' fingers.

If so, big $ boys - if you are so #&*@ smart and successful, let's see you pool your brains and resources and get us a winning coach.

You all may be our only "hope". Why sit by and let this death spiral continue due to 1 or 2 incompetents in their own "peter principle" world? As UT bigs, you own part of this broken process now and will be owners forever of the unpleasant results it will bear and we will endure for years to come.

bfineprint#393257 writes:

in response to BigBadVol:

A chance to be a head coach in the SEC and you say no? Be honest. It's more about being afraid to play against the big boys.

Look at Louisville's AD and overall athletic program and facilities and you'll know why Strong chose to stay, not because he was afraid to compete in the SEC. He knows that it's possible to win a national title at Louisville because they have the support of the school president, AD and fans. Combined, they have the highest paid college basketball and football coaches, and they generate more revenue than many of the top football schools bec. of their new basketball facility and the expanded football stadium. But there was no doubt getting accepted into the ACC played a big part in Strong staying at Louisville.
One area where I will agree with you is that Louisville's football program needs to upgrade its non-conference schedule. The AD believes that Louisville should be able to play home and home games in football with any school. Georgia was scheduled to play home and home in football and pulled out.
Finally, Louisville should get beat soundly by Florida in the Sugar Bowl (because of the talent difference and depth), but Louisville won't just be happy getting there. They have some solid players, including an outstanding QB. I wouldn't be surprised, however, if the game is a lot closer than fans expect. We played Alabama in the Fiesta Bowl in 1991 and beat them 35-7. The next year Alabama won the national title. So you never know what will happen on the field.

HighPlainsVol writes:

in response to tlallman:

It is difficult to accept how low our football program has fallen until you discover that Oklahoma State and LOUISVILLE are preferred destinations over Tennessee. Alabama did it right. Identify the best coach, then offer whatever it takes to get him. It has paid off several times over for them, while our revenue is falling.

Whether a school is a preferred destination depends on the individual. We use the "Vol for Life" expression on this forum. In Mike Gundy's case, he is a Cowboy for life, but for most, TN would be the preferred destination. Don't know what Strong's rationale is, but UT football is more glamorous than Louisville.

shipperman#280095 writes:

in response to Volsguy:

Then who do you hire since you are of a great football mind???? 151-52-1 thats pretty impressive to me and once again you make better staff choices. You need to go away as you are sitting on a message board with me and not coaching anywhere I see either nor are they asking for your opinion. We always had backs who could run and a D that was not an embarrassment and integrity, and someone who LOVED to be here just got to comfortable. There is NOBODY out there dude, nobody.

Fulmer won with Majors' coaches. As they started to leave you see what happened. We do not need an old washed up coach to try and rebuild this program. The program was handed to Fulmer in pretty good shape, this time, the SEC foes would eat him alive

VolzsFan writes:

Strong was smart. He knows that in a couple of years he will have much better options. He will either be the next guy at South Carolina when Steve retires or the next guy at Florida when Muschamp goes to Texas. Now he will be the highest paid football coach in the ACC. How does UofL have all of those funds and UT is sitting here borrowing from Paul to pay Peter? Simple, the U of L basketball team has the highest profit in all of college basketball and only 8 football programs in America have a higher profit than U of L basketball. Add in Papa Johns and they got cash. UT is borrowing from the school and begging Pilot just to pay off the coaches that idiot Hamilton screwed.

Hey, enjoy the change.

VolBall18 writes:

For one thing, if Tennessee is the final destination job for any of these coaches, then I don't want them. Some people say that Tennessee is a second tier school; that we're washed up. YOU'RE INSANE! Tennessee should be on the top of the list for any available coach and if it's not then those coaches don't deserve to be here. That's whats amazed me through all of this process. The coaches should be contacting us not going down a list and being denied. If you're an AD and you have to "Sell" a coach why he should come here, then you're not much of an AD. We need someone with a mindset that this is where they want to be for the rest of their career. Not waiting for another school to open up. EX: KIFFIN! This school has too much pride and tradition to settle for any coach. Let's Go UT!!

BigBadVol writes:

in response to bfineprint#393257:

The problem with your post is Louisville can't fill a 60,000 seat stadium with a BCS team. There is no fan support for football at Louisville. It's an easy gig for Strong. Coaching in the SEC is much tougher and he dodged the opportunity.

VolBall18 writes:

*Correction. I meant ISN'T the final destination.

BigBadVol writes:

in response to VolzsFan:

Hey, enjoy the change.

LOL! You think SC is a better coaching opportunity than TN. How dumb can on be?

AllMyXsLiveInTexas writes:

Listen to what is being said here...this is exactly why no one wants to coach UT.

VolsFanInAfghanistan writes:

Now wait a minute people Volsguy maybe onto something. Why not hire Fulmer back and try to bring in some younger blood to run the defense . Maybe even try to keep Chaney as OC. Have the money bags try to persuade him to keep Jay Graham and a few others on staff as well. Everyone is complaining about Hart not being the proper man for the AD job and wants Orange blood in there, that would be perfect. When Hart calls it quits or what have you we move Fulmer up to AD. We know the man bleeds orange and will get the job done. And like someone else mentioned even if it's for 3-4 years and we have to do it over at least the AD will truly have the best interest of the program at heart. I'm beginning to think that may be the best route to take right now. No one wants this job, and it hurts my soul to say that. GBO!!!

Millisa writes:

Coach Gruden If your reading this PLEASE Come Here

takespix writes:

Does anyone remember Alabama's long long spiral into a very similar plight shortly after Stallings won the NC? Alabama was fading in his last year and also got slapped with probations BIG TIME after his resignation.With the exception of the 99 season, Mike Dubose was a flop, Dennis Francione(sic?) did a Lane Kiffen to A&M, Mike Shula JUST couldn't win the big one, Mike Price got busted luring a stripper to his hotel room on the university credit card,and finally Mal Moore's FIRST choice to replace Price was Rich Rodriguez.
The board of trustees had enough; despite the buyout of Dubose and Shula, Alabama hired Saban for the unprecedented 4 mil and the rest is history. I'm sure for Bama fans it is a distant memory. May it be a lesson to study for Tennessee power brokers, and a hope that history repeats itself in due time for us fans.

Bama1Joe writes:

What about Dabo, Clemson, no mention of him, played in SEC, good recruiter

jasvol writes:

I commend Strong for his ethics in staying at Louisville....but, it won't mean a dang when he begins to loose.

bfineprint#393257 writes:

in response to BigBadVol:

I'm going to give you an analogy to explain where you are wrong. (By the way, the stadium seats about 56,000 and they averaged about 50,000-52,000).

In 1971, Denny Crum became Louisville's basketball head coach after being John Wooden's assistant for 5-6 years. After Wooden retired in 1975, Denny Crum had a chance to go back to coach UCLA, which at that time was the top program in basketball. Louisville's program was good, but not anywhere near being an elite program. It had been in the NCAA Final Four once before Crum came and he took them to two Final Fours (in '72 and '75), but no titles or title games. Louisville played in the Missouri Valley Conference, which in no way compared to the Pac 8, Big 10, SEC, or other big conferences. Crum decided he liked Louisville, liked the AD and wanted to build up the program and have a lasting legacy -- and he did. Was Crum afraid to coach in the Pac 8 (now 12)? No. If Strong can continue to recruit good players and Louisville can beef up it's non-conference schedule and win an ACC title, why couldn't they compete for a title. Currently there will be four teams in a playoff, but that is likely to be expanded to 8. So what does Strong have to prove if he can win a title at Louisville. The bottom line is that he's trying to build up a program. Who would have believed that a Boise St. would be anything 10 years ago, but they've beaten the competition every time they've gotten a chance in a bowl game and in non-conference games. While I grant you that overall the SEC is the best football conference, they also have a few bad teams to beat up on, and outside the conference most of the SEC teams play patsies. Charlie won titles when he was a coach at Florida and has nothing to prove by being the Tennessee coach. Your program has a lot of problems, which may take years to fix. So why get off a program that is improving, but has a lot of upside potential and has long way to go before it is considered a "elite" program (and it maybe never will be an "elite program"). But you have to start somewhere and see if it's possible.

whistler74 writes:

in response to arkyvol:

if you believe the dimwits who post, its cause he's a secret muslim, native kenyan, inarticulate without a teleprompter, affirmative action baby, and a commie/socialist who wants to take your guns away to boot.

personally, i'll accept that he's a decent man who made his decision in the interest of his family and his players. he's 52 years old and this is likely his only shot at coaching in the sec and he knows it.

Thank you arkyvol! I really appreciate your post and agree! I spend chunks of time trying to convince people around the country that we here in the South aren't quite as stupid and ignorant as we are made out to be, then we go and prove that we are over and over and make ourselves a laughing stock! Thanks for sharing thoughts that are well-reasoned and not cynical bro. We need more of this and posts that give people the benefit of the doubt. I am really disappointed that we didn't land Strong but I still have a roof over my head and food to eat...so my life is pretty dang good. I appreciate you thoughts! Go VOLS!!

whistler74 writes:

in response to HighlandVol:

We as a fanbase need to take a step back and breathe. Yes, right now our search does indeed look like a dumpster fire, but it doesn't have to end this way. Consider some history. In 2007, a certain program away south fired their struggling coach with a great last name. They began a coaching search that included getting rebuffed by Jim Grobe (of Wake Forest). However, on January 1st a fellow by the name of Nick Saban came along, and that seemed to turn out pretty well. Let's move to more recent history. Arkansas let Petrino go and began a coaching search in April (the tenure of John L. Smith was certainly not a real thing). They threw offers at Gary Patterson of TCU, Mike Gundy of OSU, Les Miles of LSU, Charlie Strong and probably several area football coaches. Instead, they pull Bret Bielema from Wisconsin. This is the same coach who has taken the Badgers to 3 Rose Bowls (mind you, this years comes with a huge asterisk) and has a career record of 68-24. Not too shabby. So, I believe we can just stop for a moment, let AD Hart take a look at the landscape and take his time. We know what happened last time our AD got paniced and made a hire at the last minute.

AMEN!

RememberWhen writes:

may have been the toughest decision he's made but it was also the smartest....the man would have gotten eaten alive in this mess!

Funny how people often don't see the solution to to a problem when it's right in front of them - GO GET PETRINO!!!!!!

RememberWhen writes:

in response to AllMyXsLiveInTexas:

that's total BS!! The fan base at every major school that matters is exactly the same. The reason guys don't want to come here is because Hart has yet to talk to a guy that either doesn't like his current situation or has a lesser job! At this point Hart should get an agent's license because he's totally screwing up this hire but doing a helluva job getting guys raises!

oskie_score writes:

Loyalty? In today's (coaching) environment?
A man of character...I respect that. Well done, Charlie Strong.

edee writes:

Just read a comment on ESPN "UT Coaching search in a downward spiral"................

SummittsCourt writes:

in response to GlennFordsFoible:

You feel the need to keep making these stupid posts of yours which just shows you are nothing more than an a hole afterall.

Stop it already - no one cares what you think.