antonio14313 writes:

in response to orangecountyvols:

Antonio,

Hello there friend.

Since I don't read the kid's posts, I did in fact see your comments to him, since I can certainly trust you, along with the other Vol fans on whom we can depend.

Did you ever by chance watch the wrestling on t.v.? We are talking about guys like "the big show, John Cena, The "Rock", Riback etc.

The reason I bring this up is because there is this group of 3 who call thesmselves "the Shield."

It's all fake, and these 3 guys are fakes, just as the fake twosome here on GoVolsXtra are fakes!

Anyway, not a lot of credibility in anything Climer says. We might be able to add Stoops also. BTW, in a couple of years, the Vols are due to play Oklahoma. Maybe Stoops will be there ........maybe not !

lol. funny you bring up "the shield". and, even funnier that i know who you're talking about, being that i hardly watch wrestling anymore. i get your point tho. too funny.

i hope that coach stoops is still at OU when they come rolling into town. ya know this article, along with anything esle idiotic that he may say between now and then, will be bulletin material for Tennessee. in the words of hulk hogan (or rick flair, i might be mixing them up...) "whatcha gonna do, when the VOLUNTEER ORANGE runs all over you! whooooooo!!!" he'll be eating those words. GO VOLS!

t

barefoot43 writes:

in response to billythekid:

Look dufus - I played there. I am a Vol.

I don't like losing but I am not a loser. You are a loser.

I imagine that you are an only child that was given everything you have in life with little or know knowledge of what real work is. Great that you have self-appointed yourself to the "vol truth squad". Your silly squabbling posts all come back to you and your opinion.

The only thing that your comments achieve are to show how small and conceited you really are.

Just fly away.

NashvillePreds writes:

in response to barefoot43:

Look dufus - I played there. I am a Vol.

I don't like losing but I am not a loser. You are a loser.

Just fly away.

Hahahaha

The "truth squad" is made up of the same types of people who end up at Jonestown, or believing in David Koresh, etc.

MetroplexMojo writes:

in response to antonio14313:

t

With all of their screen names, the better wrestling analogy would be Mick Foley and his multitude of characters.

By the way, one of the first things our family did when we moved to Dallas was to watch wrestling at the Sportatorium. Talk about a dump. Mick Foley (I.e. Cactus Jack) was just getting started. He was much younger and much lighter than today.

Navaloranges writes:

in response to UTvols33:

Edward Aschoff wrote on Stoops' comments as well and has some interesting facts for coach and Climer. Check it out:

Numbers don't lie!

Seven out of fourteen teams in the TOP 25!! And the seven teams NOT in the Top 25 have to play the seven that are. Vandy winning nine games, and MSU putting 50 on Michigan in a bowl game? And the bottom half isn't any good? The ESPN piece says it all, and you're right, the numbers don't lie. The guys from all three local sports radio, and all their guests were ALL talking about how Stoops is full of it today.

The SEC is King, TOP TO BOTTOM! Any juveile attention starved little troll or so-called hack sports journalist who says differently is trying to blow smoke up the backsides of anybody who will listen.

tdvol1989 writes:

So, let's be fair here. If the middle of the big 12 had to play the top of the SEC, would that affect their records?

Also, consider that not only has the SEC won 7 straight, but 4 different teams. And if you include the entire BCS era, make it 5 different teams.

And, you are telling me that ESPN, Vegas Odds makers, the BCS formula, pollsters, NFL Scouts, and titles are ALL wrong? Isn't the BIg 12 dumping the title game to prevent a loss? Sounds like sour grapes to me. And it almost makes you want to pull for Spurrier and Richt to get theirs.

laraccoon writes:

in response to billythekid:

"we" Toddy your delusional , wearing a maxi pad aint the same as wearing shoulder pads . Climer has his moments ill admit , but dont put it past him to babble on . no matter what the state of the program is now , its not Butch Jones fault . say what you want at least he seems to be closing the recruiting gaps , what more could you ask at this time of the year .

gohawks1 writes:

Yeah, Stoops, that's what I'd say too if I coached a non-SEC team.

SevenT writes:

Drew Barker is a Cat! The four-star QB announced his decision to attend the University of Kentucky in a press conference at Conner High School moments ago. He chose the Cats over South Carolina and Tennessee.

OwensboroVol writes:

in response to SevenT:

Glad he is going to Kentucky. I'm feel sorry for his parents they will be spending a lot of time at the Hospital for his numerous surgeries from being thrown under the bus by the Kentucky Coaches because they will have no offensive line. Also, He will have to clean the locker room at Rupp Arena for the Basketball Players who are all Freshman and never attend class because they leave before they have to.

rockypop writes:

Seems like Stoops should be spending his time keeping his QB off the sauce instead of criticizing the SEC.

BIVOLAR_BEARE writes:

in response to OwensboroVol:

Did that signing get tucky into the top 70??

tovolny writes:

Climer is the WORSE sports writer of all time. His whole purpose in life is to belittle the Vols. If you don't believe me, go back to the late 90's and read his articles. The two students that I tutor use his, John Adams', and Wiedmer's work as examples of articles using obvious bias to promote their anti-Vol rhetorical jewels. We know that Tennessee and Kentucky have been the weak links for the last 3 years. I don't know about Kentucky, but Tennessee is gonna rise again. The other 12 teams in the SEC are pretty slamn good. Look at the SEC top 8, they wou;ld beat the panties off the top 8 "Big 12." ....How about our worse 5 against their worse 5...same thing, their panties would be wasted.

Is it Septober yet? Write your article again come Septober 32, 2013.

cheetah-vol writes:

in response to BIVOLAR_BEARE:

Did that signing get tucky into the top 70??

7IQ has had an hour to check that out. My guess is the answer is no.

lstbodeanvol writes:

The weakest part of SEC football is media coverage by David Climer and Geoff Calkins....as for Bob Stoops and his pathetic conference...3 words...BOISE STATE BRONCOS !!!

gomer20 writes:

in response to lstbodeanvol:

Or you can ask mark richt and his sec team about boise state! Funny vol fans beating there chest about a conference they suck in and contribute nothing to besides w's in the other teams in the conference w/l columns. Worry about your own team and quit riding the coatails of the bamas of the world, talking about stoops who won a nc and coaches a team that's light years ahead of ut!

gomer20 writes:

Oh and I am a ut fan but I live in a world called reality, its not 98 anymore, we are terrible and look to continue that way with the hart clown show running ut athletics! We have no room to talk about any other football programs or conferences because we are irrelevent thanks to the enablers here in ktown, keep beatin your chest about the sec while we enjoy another 5 and 7 season and being the whipping boys of the real sec teams!

KikknT writes:

in response to MetroplexMojo:

Hello my little dumpling.

suggest_removal_4_all_troll_posts writes:

The SEC dominates other conferences with respect to the number of players in the NFL. The SEC dominates in the recruiting rankings. There is no dispute in this.

So to believe Climer and Stoopid - the SEC players aren't dominant when they're in college. We have the best players coming in -- and going out -- but they're just okay in between. Who believes that?

iowavol writes:

Dog days of summer are a little early this year. Reading this article was 2 minutes of my life that I will not get back.

utvolfan1955 writes:

in response to gomer20:

Yeah, you're a real UT fan. Way to support your team. You live in a world called reality and trolldom

SevenT writes:

in response to suggest_removal_4_all_troll_posts:

Sorry to burst your bubble. But the SEC does not "dominate" the number of NFL players. The following post shows the total number of NFL players from each major conference. The SEC does have the most but not by much.

SEC- 308
ACC- 278
Big 10-256
Big 12-221
Pac-10-215
Big East-115

You really should not post ignorant statements.

Just Saying

brokendownoldvol writes:

All conferences are top heavy.The worst teams in the SEC can beat the worst teams in most other conferences. TN beat NC ST. one of the better teams in the ACC.

utvolfan1955 writes:

in response to billythekid:

reality is one thing but to constantly bash the team someone is supposedly a fan of makes no sense. Dooley is gone. He was a terrible coach. How about you quit with the Dooley obsession and start supporting Coach Jones. Up to this point he is doing a great job

OrangePride writes:

in response to BIVOLAR_BEARE:

Good post, but I disagree about bowls as long as they are only playing one game of relevance each year. Who cares who wins the weedeater bowl or the compusa bowl?? Only the lower ranked team like LaTech or Ball State would consider that an achievement against other D1 schools. If you really want to see who is the best, look at the bottom tier of the Big 12 and compare them to the bottom tier of the SEC. I have no doubt that even Kentucky would smoke Kansas in FB. That's where you can see how much better the SEC is. If UT or Vandy had played the same schedule as Kansas they would have been playing on NYD at least.

You're right about the very lowest tier bowls BB. But that said, I notice that in many of the middle bowls it will be some other conferences 2 team against SEC 5. Yet we still manage to win. At any rate, the SEC has the best football venues week to week of any conference in the country. I've lived in the California area and went to Indiana U. and the Big 10. I also lived in NJ to see the Big East. Trust me BB, from top to bottom, SEC ball is most exciting, best attended, and highest overall quality you can find. So now I will be off to the fridge for my morning ORANGE juice. :)

tnbigg writes:

Ignorant blithering idiots who lay awake at night imagining some stupid crock of fecal matter to put into print. In a simple yet succinct description of the folks...MORONS

BIVOLAR_BEARE writes:

in response to OrangePride:

Thx for the reply, and yes, the SEC is king. I haven't lived all over the USA like you have, but I have seen most of it through the military and retired from South Florida. The biggest difference between the other conferences vs the SEC are season ticket prices. At one time you were able to purchase U of Miami season tickets at Publix grocery stores for a measly $50.00. The same goes for Memphis State tickets from Kroger; I can't recall ever seeing any SEC teams (except maybe Vandy) promote season tickets that way.

antonio14313 writes:

in response to MetroplexMojo:

Good call!

Mick foley, aka dude love, aka cactus jack, aka mankind.

Billy the babe, aka 1 placenta, aka Johnny ain't so bright, aka my god a cavity cleansing, aka wilted flowers, and whatever other sign ons it has. Kinda clever, in an anti-Vols kind of way. But when you're a bottom feeder starving for attention, why not call yourself a "truth squad" and carry on conversations with yourself, referring to your other self as the "greatest" all the time. Sad really. And THAT'S the truth...

t

antonio14313 writes:

in response to OrangePride:

I think I'll have some vodka in my orange juice, while I watch the Orange and White game. Again. For the fifth time i think?? Cause I'm a Volunteers fan, and enthusiast. Cheers. Go Vols!!!

t

Tonkin1 writes:

in response to brokendownoldvol:

SO? All all 14 teams can't be in the top 10.

So true! That leaves 4 SEC teams out of the top 10 while the rest are in. Who is Stoops anyway?

Tonkin1 writes:

in response to brokendownoldvol:

Amen, everyone knows this in their hearts. Vandy coul beat most. Also, our SEC top heavy always crushes the other so called top heavy in any other conferances....Irish anyone? I would rather watch all ( Real Football) SEC games since outside the SEC is really not a game, just boring.

SevenT writes:

in response to BIVOLAR_BEARE:

Did that signing get tucky into the top 70??

You must not get out much. Kentucky is 18th right now for 2014 recruiting. Last year Kentucky had a very strong class as well.

You know something BiPolar aside from UT you really know very little about football.

gomer20 writes:

in response to OrangePride:

Actually you're wrong, last year, s.car was ranked higher then michigan, and took a hail mary in the last 11 seconds to beat mich. Lsu was ranked higher than clemson and lost, georgia was ranked higher then neb and struggled to win, florida was ranked way higher then louisville and got blown apart, vandy ranked higher then your precious little nc state that you dooleyites try to make out as a elite team when in fact went 7 and 6 in a phooey conference and fired their coach. I cn go on but you get my point. Stop spewing your ignorance and beating your chest about the sec with made up facts when tenn can barely compete with conf usa(see troy 2012)...

gomer20 writes:

in response to SevenT:

Hate to say it but you are right some of these delusional fans don't know anything outside of east tenn, heck they still think its 98 and we are a top 5 team meanwhile the cheeks/hart circuis continues to wreck this program right before their eyes. But don't worry we are great we just have incredibly bad luck and we are apart of the great sec so regardless of our record as long as we allow bama to destroy us every fall we can beat our chests and claim their championship cause after all we helped them get there... until the real fans wake up from the fantasy dreamland and look our problems in the face and do something about it we are gonna continue being the minnesota of the sec...

BIVOLAR_BEARE writes:

Uhhh , Gomer, Troy plays in the SunBelt Conference not CUSA..I guess you don't have your facts straight either..

BIVOLAR_BEARE writes:

in response to SevenT:

Actually I don't care where they are recruiting nationally..But, you can't say you don't care about UT, because you troll this site daily. Can you say you've ever seen me on a stinking tucky sports site? I think not.

gomer20 writes:

in response to BIVOLAR_BEARE:

Oh my bad! The big bad sunbelt conference, you delusionals are a joke...

BIVOLAR_BEARE writes:

Oh my bad, I didn't realize you were a troll..Just activated on May 4th..Too funny, let the ignoring begin..

SevenT writes:

in response to BIVOLAR_BEARE:

I believe ever since that BSU upset (of a much over-hyped Okie squad) Bob Stoops has been sensitive about the direction of the Sooners. He's definitely being passive aggressive to deflect the heat that he's really feeling in Norman. Many of the OU faithful fans/alumni were hoping he would leave this past season. Especially after losing to Notre Dame in front of a national audience at home.

You are what gives UT fan a bad name. Folks this is More stupidity from BiPolar! Oklahoma finished in the Top 20 last year and played in a major bowl game. Notre Dame went undefeated last year and played in the BCS Championship so there is no shame in losing to that type of team. The OU program is in fantastic shape because of Stoops and the rest of his staff. Again you should not post about things you know nothing about. Stick with your delusional state of thinking Tennessee is a good program and keep pumping the sunshine because you are an uneducated fool.

gomer20 writes:

in response to BIVOLAR_BEARE:

Actually its a new account. Had an old one, I was one of the original members of the vol truth squad. I see how you call me a troll. Why? Because I tell the truth and don't act like we are a great team. I see you have to stoop to personal attacks cause lord knows you know nothing about football other then the nonsense you and the rest of the disciples make up in your heads to make yourselves feel better!

SevenT writes:

in response to gomer20:

Every program has the blind foolish fan who follows their team and knows nothing about any other program or sport outside of their area. The problem with that type of fan is they are unrealistic about having rebuilding years and what it takes to be consistently good over long periods of time. The result is they make a lot of noise and suddenly a knee jerk decision is made based upon ignorance like firing your Hall of Fame head coach and replacing him with an unemployed / fired California surfer punk that can quickly wreck a program. Fans such as BiPolar are much to blame

Hamptonvol writes:

When you compare SEC versus B12 which includes bottom feeders and cupcake games. the SEC is still better in 2012 with a record of 55-9 ( 86 win %) vs, B12 at 30-9 with a 77 win %

laraccoon writes:

in response to SevenT:

and then there are fans like you who keep their head up the rear end of a coach who had some good years a lot of which was established by a previous coach . a lot of coaches could have did a lot more with the talent your precious Fulmer had . see 2001 choke . but go ahead and keep your head up in the shade of another and spew your ignorance until things turnaround .you are such a moron you think UT is what they are because of Fulmer when in reality(which apparently eludes you) Fulmer is what he was because of UT. spew on idiot probably never even buttoned up a chinstrap in your pansy life !

BIVOLAR_BEARE writes:

7T, I just wanted to extend the olive branch and wish you very happy Mother's Day this weekend..

suggest_removal_4_all_troll_posts writes:

in response to SevenT:

SEC- 308
ACC- 278
Big 10-256
Big 12-221
Pac-10-215
Big East-115

You really should not post ignorant statements.

Just Saying

What's really ignorant are folks that can't do simple arithmetic.

According to your undocumented numbers (from 2012?) the SEC averages 41% more players in the pros than the average of the BCS conferences - Let me help you that's 217 vs. 308 (roughly what the Big 12 has put in).

Here are some more numbers for you to chew on -- you've posted 923 times in under 2 years. Thus, you've literally spent -- at a mere 10 minutes per post thus you spent at least 154 hours spitting out garbage.

Thanks for the advice and here's some for you. Quit Sayin - you have nothing important to say. - get a hobby.

gomer20 writes:

in response to billythekid:

And its sad that we had to dig down deep and persevere with a last minute touchdown drive to beat the mighty troy! What an epic battle! Didn't they put like 800 yards on us? And we're the crazy ones! Amazing

gomer20 writes:

in response to suggest_removal_4_all_troll_posts:

What's really ignorant are folks that can't do simple arithmetic.

What's really ignorant is are folks like you who continue to jump on this topic and beat your chest as if our vols have contributed anything in the last 7/8 years to the great top half of the sec other than let the bamas, lsu's of the leaugue beat us down so they can be in the big bowl games and win championship. Our team and fanbase is exactly who stoops is talking about crappy teams and fans trying to associate themselves with championships just by simply beng in the same conference, and you know what he's right! I doubt the cleveland brown fans were bragging about the ravens winning a superbowl. It won't change anytime soon until we come to grips with reality!

Navaloranges writes:

in response to gomer20:

What's REALLY ignorant is an internet Troll with SEVERAL SCREEN NAMES, who claims to be a Vol fan but is in reality NOT a Vol fan. What's REALLY ignorant is a cronic WHINER who claims to know everything, but can only trash every single aspect of UT football.

You said... "It won't change anytime soon until we come to grips with reality!" What kind of stupid logic is that? Fulmer got complacent and got fired. We had to hire two coaches on the fly. The REAL fans HOPED they would work out for the sake of UT Football, and they didn't. We have our third coach in 5 years, and it actually is startinjg to look better in many ways. THAT IS REALITY. What is NOT reality is a know-it-all self-appointed BLOWHARD who pretends to have all the answers but in REALITY couldn't find his backside with both hands. The only thing you and your other RIDICULOUS screen names, that you talk with yourself with, knows how to do, IS TROLL.

YES, it WILL change. It WILL get better. NO program with OUR programs' history, will stay down. The only constant is that there will be whiney little snot-nosed crybabies out there who THINK they have all the answers. Well, YOU DO NOT!

TENNESSEE and it's REAL fans have every right in the world to associate themselves with Championships and other SEC teams. Look up TOP 10 ALL TIME PROGRAMS and you will see why. UT will be back, SOON, and CBJ's staff could be the ones to get us there. YOU have no REAL idea whether they can or not, but if you're a REAL FAN, you'll quit your whining, quit ACTING like you know it all, and get behind the VOLS. If you're simply a TROLL, get a freaking life. And tell all your other "clever" screen names to do the same.

utvolfan1955 writes:

in response to billythekid:

I guarantee you have never played football on any level

antonio14313 writes:

in response to billythekid:

...and Florida beat Louisiana last year, 27-20. Your point?

Never mind. Your point matters as much as a weed in a field of grass. In this case, an endzone full of orange and white grass (if our grounds crew sucked as much as you do). Feel out of place?? You should. Idiot. Go Vols.

t