Web Search powered by Yahoo! SEARCH
Help us pick the top stories of 2013 >>
Personal fouls didn't help things.
Deangelo, forgets he's playing football and decides to ride the Georgia player as if he was in a rodeo.
Gerald Williams forgets he's playing football and thinks he's fighting Kimbo Slice.
Cooler heads didn't prevail in this.
Penalties hurt (the fair ones and the lame-duck disgraceful officiated ones too). But, here's what really failed us:
1. Our offense can not sustain any kind of drive. Stephens, thank you Nick, is trying. He's getting no help on the field.
2. Our coaches can not call any kind of plays at the appropriate times (how many 3 and outs did we have again?).
3. Our defense was on the field way too long again. Georgia had the ball over 42 minutes...unacceptable. Eric Berry...warrior.
4. Penalties, penalties, penalties.
5. Our coaches are one thing...but if our players can not play sound, fundamental football...then they should not have even rec'd a scholarship.
We need Will Muschamp. If not him, Butch Davis, Jim Levitt, Paul Johnson.
Want to participate in the conversation? Become a subscriber today. Subscribers can read and comment on any story, anytime. Non-subscribers will only be able to view comments on select stories.
Feels Like: 24°
Feels Like: 31°
Feels Like: 38°
NEW OFFER: Get a 7-day FREE trial!
Upload your fan photos or pictures from the game to our UT Sports gallery.
Each week we break down the upcoming game on GVX TV.
There's a free knoxnews iPhone app in the iTunes store.
"Like" GoVolsXtra on Facebook!
Participate in our sports talk radio show!