Dianne Parker, manager of the Tiger Bookstore in Memphis, said this has been the biggest week she has seen at the store, where she has worked since 2001. And "I HATE ORANGE" shirts have been so popular she has reordered them several times already.
"It has been crazy, through the roof, off the charts, whatever you want to say," she said. "As soon as we put stuff out, it's been gone."
The link to the full story is below as well as the latest coverage from the Commercial Appeal newspaper in Memphis on the hype about Saturday's game and the game itself.
- Orange-hater T-shirts sprout up all over U of M campus
- Since returning from illness, Douglas-Roberts has led team with best play of his career
- Tiger legend Murphy dies
- UT backers scrounge for tickets
- Defeat helped Tigers grow
- Pollard set to join Tigers as CB coach
- Security, staff beefed up for big showdown
- Tigers to rely on basics in Service Academies Classic
- Lady Tigers go cold after halftime, lose
- Tigers-Vols matchup: the benches
- Do you have a special Billy 'Spook' Murphy story to share?
- Ex-Tiger football coach Murphy dies
- Dozier lawyer hopes troubles will go away
- Tigers replay: U of M vs. Tulane
- Tigers-Vols jokes of the day
- Tigers-Vols set to face off on Beale Street after U of M tops Tulane on Bourbon Street
- Tigers-Vols matchup: the frontcourts
- When No. 1 meets No. 2
- No. 1 Tigers, No. 2 Vols trying to stay focused on tonight's matchups
- Admission to U of M game is one hot ticket