Jones incredulous about fans’ discontent with Fulmer

'They might as well be Florida fans because they’re saying the same exact thing'

Coach Fulmer addresses the media

Video

Coach Fulmer talks about starting the season 1-2 and how to overcome the mistakes they've made as an organization. Watch »

Video

Coach Fulmer addresses the topic of negative comments regarding his coaching and the Vols' playing ability following the loss to Florida and the effects that it has on the players. Watch »

Last Saturday, Tennessee coach Phillip Fulmer sat behind a table inside Neyland Stadium and took responsibility for the Vols’ 30-6 loss to No. 4 Florida.

Behind that same table on Tuesday, Fulmer responded to mounting fan and media criticism and pledged that his team would bounce back from a lackluster start and perform better Saturday (TV: WVLT, 3:30 p.m.) at No. 15 Auburn (3-1, 1-1 SEC).

“We didn’t all of a sudden get stupid as coaches,” said an animated Fulmer during a 30-minute press conference. “We know what we’re doing, and we’re going to go to the practice field and correct and work and put our football team on the field with the best advantage that we can possibly have.”

Fulmer’s players also responded to building criticism of their coach from fans, who have become increasingly vocal in their displeasure after a fourth consecutive loss to Florida and a 1-2 start for the second consecutive season.

Wide receiver Gerald Jones was perhaps the most outspoken.

“You know who’s real fans when things go wrong,” said Jones, a sophomore. “There’s a lot of things that say, ‘Fire Fulmer’ and ‘Get (Jonathan) Crompton out of there and put Jones at quarterback’ or ‘the receivers can’t win one-on-one’ and ‘(tailback) Arian (Foster)’s not running physical.’ I’m not worried about that. They might as well be Florida fans because they’re saying the same exact thing.”

Jones was incredulous about fans’ discontent with Fulmer.

“Firing Fulmer? Come on now,” Jones said. “He’s one of the winningest coaches in the NCAA. They ain’t going to fire that man. He’s not going anywhere. It’s really no big deal. We’re not even focused on what people have to say. We’re focused on Tennessee.”

Senior wide receiver Josh Briscoe, normally reserved with the media, spoke up in defense of Fulmer as well when asked how fan criticism of Fulmer affects players.

“It makes us mad as a team,” Briscoe said. “Everybody seems to know how to coach. Everybody seems to know how to fix situations. But the real fact is, if everybody had all the answers this world would be a completely different place. Everybody doesn’t have the answers. Everybody’s not given the ability to coach football, to play college football, to be president of the United States or whatever it is. That really hurts because we dedicate our lives to this.”

Fulmer said he hopes the criticism doesn’t distract players.

“Hopefully they’ll listen to the voices of experience and not somebody that’s got a job to do, as (the media does), or got a personal interest because they had a $5 bet on the game or whatever the heck it is,” he said. “They should listen to the right people, and that’s the people who have been there and done that: Our leadership on our team and our coaches.”

Fulmer, who was asked twice by callers on his weekly radio show, Vol Calls, Monday night what it would take for him to resign, also responded to the mounting criticism.

“I don’t pay much attention to it,” he said. “I don’t listen to any talk radio. I don’t listen to any news. I don’t read the newspaper. I go back to work. I don’t have my head in the sand, either. I know I’m not happy, so how in the heck is anybody else happy?”

Fans voiced their displeasure with boos in Neyland Stadium during a 35-3 victory over UAB and at various points in Saturday’s loss to Florida.

“Because somebody boos in the stands doesn’t mean you don’t have the support,” Fulmer said. “That just means they’re passionate about what they do. They just want to win. Ninety-five percent of them probably never played football before, or maybe not played a sport. … I would have booed a couple things I saw out there if I’d have been in the stands.

“That goes with the territory when your fans and your people are passionate about what they want to see on the field,” Fulmer continued. “I wouldn’t have it any other way from that standpoint. Now, do I like to be booed? No. Do I want to be booed again? No. But if I stay in this profession, you don’t think I’m going to have an opportunity to get booed? That just goes with the territory.”

There are, however, things Fulmer wants to see change.

Fulmer said the Vols do not have a problem with effort, leadership or attitude, terming the Vols’ woes a “consistency of execution problem on offense from time to time.”

Last season, the Vols rallied from a 1-2 start and played in the SEC championship game, UT’s fifth appearance in the last 11 years.

“All I know is we’ve played for the championship more times than anybody in this league except for Florida,” Fulmer said. “(Former Florida) Coach (Steve) Spurrier had a great run right there. We know what we’re doing. We’ll get back where we need to be.”

Whether that happens this year will be determined in the next few weeks. After facing Auburn, the Vols travel to No. 3 Georgia and host No. 8 Alabama before the end of October.

“There’s plenty of ability to be a good football team,” Fulmer said. “Whether we can play for the championship or not, it just depends on the darn backbone that we have as a football team. We’ll find out a lot about that over the next few weeks.”

Get Copyright Permissions © 2008, Knoxville News Sentinel Co.

DingoVol writes:

I can't believe I am first. They need to get used to the Boos. I think they will be there for the rest of the season. I cancelled my trip from Tallahassee to see them play Northern Illinois. I think there will be thousands of empty seats.

rblakeh writes:

Uh-oh Gerald. All of the people on this site who were saying you were an intelligent football player about to turn on you.

In 3...
2...
1...

Or maybe I'm wrong. I hope I am.

t_johnson3#219924 writes:

Alright enough talk go do it.

volsoutwest writes:

well let's work like heck and fix the darn thing.

QB_10 (Inactive) writes:

When Crompton throws his second interseption half-way through the first half, then maybe Phil and Dave Clawson will change the offense. The G-Gunn gimack will only work once or twice. Try another QB . . . like # 17

Vol23304 writes:

The issue with Coach Phil goes like this. Coach Majors finished in the top 15 in the nation each of his last four years at UT. He also won two SEC Championships in the last four years at UT. Coach Phil cut his throat saying he could take UT to the next level . He did but for the last nine years he has sunk below the man he cut down to get the job.
Coach Phil should be held to the same standard. Fire him just like Johnny.

Colliervol writes:

Uh-oh. Here we go again. It takes criticism for the team to get its back up. Am I in that movie "Ground Hog Day"? I think we've heard that before, haven't we?

Enough talk. Just get the darn job done and everybody will be happy.

CoverOrange writes:

Gerald, some of us have been around 2 to 3 times as long as you have and have watched Fulmer and Tennessee Football 5 times as long as you have. We are not stupid, we notice things.

DennisVols writes:

Thats funny before the game Sat. Fulmer was quited that he was still looking for leadership to come from the players. That seems to be a leadership problem if you are 1/4 the way into the season and still looking for a leader in your players for this team.
In '98 we had Wilson. You had no doubt who was the leader. Manning was the leader for 3 years and everyone knew it. So how can you say in 1 breath that no players have come forward to be leaders on this team and the next say you don't have a leadership problem?

MANVOL writes:

Guys remember you play for the University of Tennessee Volunteers's, not the University of Phillip Fumer's. The tradition former great players created is who you should be playing for.

volfan_brian writes:

Heres the deal...the players have only been around the program for no more than 4 years....for some of us, this is our 40th year....we got a right to be irate when Tennessee is playing crappy football....maybe if coaches coached to win the games and players could take two steps without turning the ball over, we'd all be happy and there would be far fewer BOOS heard on saturdays!

MillisaAnn writes:

I agree with ManVol. To all the the players say what it's on your mind not what certain people are telling you to say.

Colliervol writes:

One other note for these players just in case they haven't figured it out. Who do they think pays for them to have the opportunity to play at a school like UT? Some pay more than others but it's the boosters and fans who support this university. And that, my friend, allows criticism when folks see things going the wrong direction. And that includes folks who simply paid $200.00 for tickets to take a family of four to a game. (Not counting the gas, hotel and food for the weekend.) Most of these guys don't have an appreciation for who foots the bill for them for them to have their four years at a great university.

volwalk writes:

DV, I believe we are looking for some leaders on the offensive side and special teams. We've got one on our defense and it comes in the form of ERIK BERRY.
This coaching staff has to get its playmakers and best tacklers in with the special teams---that would be a nice tangible change that we as fans might be more accepting vs. we are going back to the practice field and work like heck. How bout eliminating one of your glaring problems--SPECIAL TEAMS--stack it full of your playmakers.

mattlock writes:

Give me a break! Why are all these players more worried about what their own fans are saying about them that they are that the rest of the country isn't talking about us at all. . .because we aren't relevant in college football right now. Neyland used to be a dreaded place to play for opposing teams, now I dread watching another game there.

Players, worry about the other teams and the fans will come around. And Fulmer, quit holding this program hostage and STEP DOWN before you destroy the program you claim to love. No one is bigger than the program, even you.

DennisVols writes:

I willing to bet money of Berry was playing on special teams James doesn;t have a long return on either the kick off or punt return.
Why is your hardest hitting best tackler standing on the sidlines when your special temas is having trouble stopping kick returns?

clausenforheisman writes:

Rick, Jimmy, and I were talking the other day and we are getting sick of all the negativity surrounding this years team from the fans. Fulmer is a great coach and given enough time to implement his system Clawson will show all you "fair weather fans" why Coach Phil picked him to lead the offense. A couple things you "fair weather fans" forget to point out.

(1) Nobody expected Tennessee to beat Florida this year, guess what they didn't but you still want Fulmer's job?
(2) Crompton is still learning a new offense, has had some injury problems, and the Florida game was his first as a full time starter against an SEC opponent. Give him a break.
(3)We were in the exact same boat this time last year, what happened? We went on to win the SEC East, came close to beating the eventual National Champion and won our bowl game. Who's to say with a little luck we can't do the same thing this year. If this team takes care of their mental errors and plays up to their potential, and gels really quick I wouldn't doubt one bit that we beat Auburn, Alabama, and Georgia.

If you don't like the team's performance leave the game early, or don't come to the next game and show your dissatifaction that way. Booing a bunch of 18-22 year old kids that are giving it all for your beloved University is idiotic. Most of you people have no life to let this get to you to the point you have this much hatred for the staff and players. Like Jones said you might as well be Florida fans.

jandjhome#228397 writes:

Fulmer is somewhere in the mix of these players speaking up for him. Probably not directly but at least indirectly.

wheatbarley writes:

in response to Vol23304:

Coach Phil should be held to the same standard. Fire him just like Johnny.

Vol23304
You are correct. Fulmer is closer to the situation that Coach Majors was in than many would believe. Majors went 4-12 versus Bama in 16 years, and the spin put on his firing was that he wasn't competitive against UT's major rival. Fulmer is 5-12 against Florida. The only difference is that there is not someone waiting in the wings to take the job from Fulmer.

CrankE writes:

Back in the day, they printed up "Tech fans for Donnan!" t-shirts down here in Jawjuuuuh. Tennessee's opponents are probably doing likewise for Fulmer. They love him. Oh, please don't fire him!!! (By contrast, are they printing up similar shirts for Bruce Pearl around the conference?)

Your friends will tell you the truth, Gerald. Be a man, and simply say, "No comment".

Speaking of which, I noticed that Fulmer said, “There’s plenty of ability to be a good football team.” Yeah, there's been ability for years.

I believe Fulmer when he says that they didn't get stupid overnight. And you'd better believe that they won't turn into the Mensa club overnight either.

volwalk writes:

G Jones,

Whenever our 5th year SR running back lays the ball down on the field at the 5 yard line and in another game jumps up and yells at the opposing players or refs???? and gets a 15 yard penalty...Then your starting qb who is in his fourth year at UT throws picks in the end zone, runs into his FB and fumbles....these are a few and I know there are many more, regardless, we as paying fans have the right to voice our opinions about our STRUGGLING football team.
If you don't like it---go out there and make a difference and put this team on your shoulders and lets win some FREAKIN games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CoverOrange writes:

Mattock, if Fulmer steps down now who would step up in the interim. You can't hire anyone in the middle of the season. So Clawson steps up? Is that the right answer?

Dennis, the problem of special teams would not be fixed by putting one guy on, even if he is the best tackler. It wasn't that those out there couldn't tackle it was that nobody was getting close to even so much as lay a finger on James. It's a scheme and discipline problem.

BSweet writes:

Players are going to defend their coach. I expect that. I admire that. I'm glad our players have loyalty. But the calls for Phil's resignation aren't based solely on this season. This is just the pinnacle of a long, downward spiral. I don't mind the players speaking their minds and defending their coach, but I do have a problem with them attacking the fan base as if we are disloyal because we are unhappy with the direction we are headed. We want Tennessee to be successful. I wanted Fulmer to succeed. But I've grown tired of having to fall every season before our team gets back up again and responds. Where is the coaching that should have this team ready from day one. It hasn't been there. As long as we are okay with stumbling through seasons, we will never compete for championships. Do I expect a championship every year? No. But I expect us to compete. I don't think that's aiming the bar too high.

Colliervol writes:

in response to wheatbarley:

Vol23304

One small difference there fellas. Majors summarily ticked off a lot of key boosters and the administration toward the end. Phil has no such baggage in that department. He has friends in high places and that carries a TON of weight in this situation.

CoverOrange writes:

Collier, you are probably right about Phil having friends but I would have to believe those high placed friends were friends of UT football before they ever met Phil.

BigVolinCarolina writes:

Vol football team, I believe the vast majority of the frustration is not toward you but the coaches.

You bust your tails and are working hard. It may not be easy to believe, but it is very likely that the coaches (for whatever reason) aren't putting you in the best position to win games.

That's what fans like myself are so frustrated about. The potential is there, but the SAME MISTAKES are consistently made each game. When that happens, it's an indicator that those in authority above you aren't doing their job to correct it.

Hang in there, team!

Colliervol writes:

in response to BSweet:

Amen BSweet. Your last 3 sentences said it all.

mattlock writes:

in response to CoverOrange:

Honestly, who cares who steps up this season...a train wreck is a train wreck, so who cares who's driving.

mattlock writes:

in response to clausenforheisman:

If Fulmer is so great, why the heck is Jimmy at Notre Dame? I will answer, because he knows this program is on a huge downhill slide. Go back to the Irish fan boards.

Colliervol writes:

in response to CoverOrange:

You're right, they probably were but there's going to have to be a major stink raised before those guys are going to do anything about it. And they are the ones who will have to come up with a) the buyout and b) the contract for the new coach.

Of course, I saw some major stink Saturday up close and personal. And it wasn't from sitting next to Dupree.

cdonsbach writes:

GO VOLS!

cdonsbach writes:

in response to LazhilUT:

Hahaha!

soddydaisy777 writes:

you people are sorry excuse. Sure I said its time for a head coach change. Keep harping negative statements all the time is sicking. I love coach Fulmer. I played before. So shut up on these young men. Go Vols!

beachvol1 writes:

WHY IS IT THE SAME EVERY YR WITH THIS PROGRAM....WHY CAN'T THEY COME OUT THE GATE, LIKE 4-0 INSTEAD OF 1-3, 2-2, OR EVEN 0-4, WHICH HAVEN'T SEEN...BUT IT IS COMING...PLEASE EXPLAIN THAT TO ME...MAYBE I AM LOST AS THE STAFF...IT REALLY KILLS ME...

govols22231 writes:

phillip fulmer is a good coach like he said 95 percent of yall havnt ever played a sport. just keep your mouths shut. Fulmer is a good coach, theres nothing you can do about it, you can cry all you want and post comments about him all you want but is it going to change anything...... no. I like fulmer and i hope he stays, i think he will turn things around and make us better

wheatbarley writes:

in response to Colliervol:

Colliervol
You make a good point. However, almost 20 years later, I think that the powers behind the throne(whoever they may be) might be more interested in results and revenue than a lack of baggage.

RockyTopReign writes:

This is the first time I have ever posted on anything. I just want to give my support to the Vols and to CPF. I was as disgusted as everyone after the UF game. Having some personal ties to the program it's hard to take the mistakes that are being made. I was not a huge CPF fan when he was hired but I think he is a good enough coach that when the breaks go our way we can be very successful. (i.e. '98) Should have lost 3 that year but got some breaks.

I have heard a lot of fans get on here and the radio and comment on stuff that I really don't think they know about. Like when Jimmy Hyams is on the air and he has to correct every other caller on stats or information that's just not right. Some of the players and coaches have made comments about the fans not understanding the game. Based on what i've heard from SOME they are exactly right. I had one fan behind me Sat. yelling at JC saying "This isn't high school" then would follow that up with "they're not even looking when he's throwing the ball". If you don't understand the coorolation here then you are the ones that I am talking about. I was very excited about JC when he signed, he's tough and I think very talented. He also was a big factor in bringing in some of the recruits we did that year. Talking up UT while he was at the army all star game. I mean we finally get a kid that grew up wanting to be a VOl and now we are booing him. granted he's not playing too well but I think at times he is looking through his progression, when there are not three DL's hanging off of him. I'm just encouraging everyone to ride this out hoping it will turn around. Sometimes the fans are quick to speak i.e. if we had listened to the fans then Brandon Stewart would have started over Peyton his Frosh year, Casey got a huge ovation upon entering his first game, and Erik Ainge was the next Peyton his frosh year. Oh how things change.

I am a Peyton fan but I think sometimes everyone wants to hold everyone up to his standards. Let's remember Peyton had to have help getting to ATL with UF losing twice and he got beat by Memphis in 96 and let's not even talk about Nebraska. I say that to remind that TN may not be where we want it but comparing everyone to Manning is also not the way to go cause he couldn't get it done either.

By the way all of this talk about firing and changing pushes recruits away no matter who you bring in.

Go Vols. Still hope for ATL!!!(i hope)

bigguy3001 writes:

NO, you've been stupid for a long time Phil. Only you see "going to the SEC Championship" as an accomplishment. How many times have you been embarrassed at the SEC Championship? How many times have you lucked into going because Florida or UGA blew it?

Cocky Arse! You have built a career from Good recruiting and Luck. Had that QB from Arkansas not fumbled the ball in 1998 you would have been gone 8 years ago.

Why does it take you 6 games to get your team prepared when every other top program is ready to go day 1?

volsbandit writes:

Come on now, Gerald. What has Coach Fulmer done the last nine years? Compare his record from then to now, then get back to us.

threesdown#452226 writes:

Thanks G-Jones and Briscoe and Fulmer for not letting it get to you!
I just hope they let you pass it some under that G-gun or it will become one dimensional-Just let you throw one for a touchdown and see how these idiots react! They would be sending out hitmen for Crompton or something.
TO ALL OF YOU IDIOTS ON HERE BADMOUTHING!!!
These guys here are freaking KIDS-Young men if you will
GET AN F-N LIFE! LEARN HOW TO SPELL-I saw one idiot on here spell interception-Interseption!!!
PLEASE KIDS WHO ARE IN THIS PROGRAM---IF YOU READ THIS, PLEASE, PLEASE!!! CONSIDER THE SOURCE! Don't worry, play your game.
TO ALL OF THE IDIOTS WHO BOO-YOU ARE ONLY MAKING OUR TEAM LOOK LIKE THE BIGGEST IDIOTS ON THE PLANET!
If you get so worked up that you have to blast 18-22 year old kids don't post-blast the AD blast CPF or Clawson but don't blast the kids

whistlinwingman writes:

in response to clausenforheisman:

Here is a "fair weather fan" pointing out some of your points

1) Since when do we NOT expect to beat FLorida. Even this year I (for some unknown reason) thought we had a chance. What about the meltdown at UCLA that is already forgotten by you true fans. As a UT VOL you should expect to beat anyone you step on the field with. So according to your point Casey we shouldn't expect to beat Auburn, Georgia, Alabama, or Vandy. I say Vandy cause they are ranked now and we arent. So TRUE fans shouldn't expect these victories according to you.

2.) New offense???? what is so different about this offense than the one UT has ran every year since Fulmer has been there. Look what UCLA 3rd string QB done against us with their new offense this year. Sam Bradford at OK came in as a freshman last year and look what they've done. Mark Sanchez at USC is a new starter and he is a stud. Your brother Jimmy still is pathetic at ND but he looks better than Crompton right now.

3.) Dont even compare this team to last year. We had to beat GA and did. But everyone else came back to us. We shouldve killed KY but we let them hang around long enough that we pulled out a squeaker.

I hope like heck we run the table the rest of the year. But the fact of the matter is everyone has lost a fear of playing us and that bothers me. Everyone knows what we are going to do and when we will do it on both sides of the ball and eat our lunch on special teams. Until the predictability factor goes then we will continue to climb hills. This is one fair weather fan that is tired of watching the VOLS become a laughing stock of the SEC

Colliervol writes:

in response to wheatbarley:

Colliervol

For the first time, I'm starting to think that maybe you're right on that point. Money is the only thing that talks in this situation.

But, if it does happen, I can guarantee it will be in a form that doesn't embarrass Fulmer. He's given too much to the school and doesn't deserve to be run out like most fallen coaches.

govols22231 writes:

you guys are a sad excuse for tennessee fans. Enough is Enough yalls criticism is starting to affect the players. Fulmer is a good head coach and i hope he stays because i see him in the future helping them out and turning this program around. why would you fire a coach who is one of the top winningest coaches in the nation. I like fulmer and i always will

jabark82 writes:

I'm personally insulted by the stupid remarks some of our players are making this week. I have been a UT fan for over 20 years! I have watched Fulmer and co. blow more games than I care to. You know what though? I'm still a fan! I am still a true fan! If the stupid players dont stop trying to run me off that is! This is just getting more & more ridiculous. We've had to settle for mediocrity in this program for too long! It doesnt matter that you go to the SEC Championship once every 4 years...try winning one! I mean you won back-to-back SEC Titles...10 years ago!!!

Check out my new website www. sidelinesportsreport. com
Also listen to the Sideline Sports Report Podcast at sidelinesportsreport. mypodcast. com
Also availible on the iTunes music store. Click Podcasts and search Sideline Sports Report. Thanks!

Rockytop4life writes:

this year is just now gettin bad. Everybody who ain't ready to get off phil bandwagon this whole site goin to be irate by let's say after Alabama drags us. This is sad to say but after watching Auburn Saturday we don't deserve to be on the same field. I can't wait to read the comments Saturday. Maybe a couple more come off the phil bandwagon them wheels are slowly comin off.

NCVOLFAN writes:

I have been atetnding UT games since I gradudated in 1983 and have delighted in bringing many folks with me, who have never experienced a major college football game. It is amazing to me that our fans boo our team. If folks must boo, let it be concerning a call on the field not against our team. Our guys need to know we are behind them and that also means for the entire game. I have never understood what message folks want to send when they leave a game early when our team is behind on the scoreboard. Our seats are beside the visitors and I take great pride in staying and supporting our team till the game is over. I will never give the opposing team the satisfaction of singing "hey hey goodbye" to me. I do not like to lose any more than the next person, but I am sure my dislike of losing pales in comparison to our players and coaches. They have much more invested in preparing for the game.

My biggest concern, in a university as big as ours, can we not find someone who can kick the ball into the endzone on a consistent basis?? This has haunted our team in the UCLA game in the fourth quarter and the opening kickoff against Florida.

Finally, I beleive in Jonathan Crompton. I watched him play many games in high school and I know he is a competitor and can lead our team. This is the first football he has played in a few years and we are paying for the fact we struggled offensively and defensively the last 2 years to allow our backup QB to play. Jonathan is the first quarterback we have had in a few years who was a threat to run and would run.

I think our expectations of the new OC and offense were extremely high and we had no basis for those expectations. As a huge VOLS fan I believe we can win every game, we have the players, coaches and tradition to make it happen.

GO VOLS I 'll be there every Saturday in Knoxville and like you I enjoy much more when the home team wins.

hallmo11 writes:

Just go out and beat Auburn and you'll hear everyone
jumping back ON the band wagon.

Rockytop4life writes:

ncvolfan,

If that's all somebody has to do for you to believe in them your a easy pleaser. The funniest thing you said was about him playing high school. Come on man be for real that's high school. Face it crompton is horrible just watch Saturday how bad he stinks it up. Look for me on here so I can say I told you so.

VOLinGA writes:

People mad they lost a $5 bet on the game?...what??? you sir are more out of touch than I thought. If it was about winning bets, then we'd all be happy. Anyone with half a brain and follows the TN trend of not covering point spreads (whether they played the game or not) had their money on FL. Sir, this is about a fan base having lost pride in their program and lost the ability to even try to defend their program against their fellow SEC fans. It's sad when you can't wear your own schools colors with Pride. Be glad people are ticked off...because Apathy comes next. When that happens and people start talking with their wallets, the boos will be missed.

lt4vols writes:

in response to rblakeh:

In 3...
2...
1...

Or maybe I'm wrong. I hope I am.

No, you're not wrong. Gerald Jones, don't for one minute even claim to be an authority on Vol Sports. I have followed Vol sports for almost 40 years. And here's you, a player who Fulmer doesn't have enough confidence in to start ahead of CROMPTON, of all QB's. Evidently youre not as knowledgeable as you think. If you don't like what we're saying, then shut up and show us on the field.