Strange: Kiffin says 'Bama should have been penalized

Mike Strange

Lane Kiffin has asked the SEC office why Alabama wasn't penalized Saturday for a player removing his helmet during a live play.

But Kiffin doesn't expect any satisfaction in the wake of Tennessee's 12-10 loss to No. 1 Alabama at Bryant-Denny Stadium in Tuscaloosa.

"I've left a message for Rogers (Redding, the SEC coordinator of football officials),'' Kiffin said Sunday night. "He hasn't returned my call. I talked to the commissioner (Mike Slive) today.''

How would you rate your emotions after Tennessee's 12-10 loss at Alabama?

See the results »

View previous polls »

On the game's final play, Alabama's Terrence Cody blocked a game-winning field-goal attempt by Daniel Lincoln. While the ball was still live behind the line of scrimmage, Cody ripped off his helmet in celebration.

Alabama recovered and that was that. A player can be penalized for removing his helmet during a play, which Kiffin believed should have given UT another chance to kick from closer in.

"To me,'' he said, "the rule is this: If a play is still going on, you can't take your helmet off.

"The play is still going. The ball is sitting there. If Luke (Stocker, UT tight end) sees the ball he can pick it up and go score a touchdown and we win the game. The guy (Cody) throws his helmet, then two of their guys go recover the ball.

"It's a 15-yard penalty and we kick again.''

Charles Bloom, SEC associate commissioner, told the Birmingham News on Saturday there would have been no penalty because time had expired.

"Since the clock ran out on the play, there is no next play,'' Bloom said. "So there is no penalty to mark off.''

Kiffin interprets the rule differently, but expects no recourse.

"I'm sure we'll get one of those letters that mean nothing, that Bobby (Petrino) got last week, but Florida and Alabama live on,'' he said.

He referred to the league office acknowledging a blown call that was to Florida's advantage in a last-second 23-20 win over Arkansas on Oct. 17. The officiating crew was suspended from working this past weekend.

Petrino, the Arkansas coach, was later reprimanded by the SEC for public criticism of officials.

Kiffin said officiating was a factor in his decision not to try to squeeze in one more pass play before attempting the field goal.

"You run another play and throw an interception,'' he said, "or, they throw another flag on us. I wasn't going to let the refs lose the game for us there. You know, a magical flag appear.

"At that point, it's nine penalties to one. We're the second-least-penalized team in the country going into the game. They're 60th in the country. And you go down there and it's very disappointing to have nine flags thrown against you and one against them.''

Where's The Beef?: The Vols worked on field-goal protection Sunday, using defensive tackles Dan Williams and Montori Hughes as blockers on the left side of the line, which is where Alabama's penetration came from on two blocked kicks.

Hughes is 6-foot-4 and weighs 312 pounds. Williams is 6-3, 327.

"Obviously we have a size issue in there and it showed up,'' Kiffin said. "Like anything, we're going to try to get better.''

Special-teams coordinator Eddie Gran said that other than the field-goal breakdowns, the kicking game improved.

"We're trying to fix what's broken,'' Gran said. "I thought they executed the plan for the most part pretty good.

"We didn't have the ball right on the second kickoff. It wasn't where it needed to be and we had a guy that lost contain, but the execution of the punt was outstanding for what we wanted to do in the game.''

Gran was referring to a 30-yard kickoff return that gave Alabama good field position for a 22-yard drive for its second field goal.

Of five UT punts, only two were returned by dangerous Javier Arenas, one for 24 yards the other for 9.

The Vols averaged 28.4 yards on five kickoff returns.

No Trick or Treat: Internet speculation about UT unveiling special Halloween uniforms for Saturday's visit from South Carolina led to Kiffin being asked about it Sunday.

"You'll have to ask (athletic director) Mike Hamilton that,'' Kiffin said after a pause.

Hamilton said in a text message no special uniforms are planned.

Walls Debut: True freshman Marlon Walls shed a potential redshirt to get 12 snaps at defensive tackle against Alabama.

"I was (asked) are you ready to play against the number-one team in the nation, and I don't know how you couldn't be pretty excited about that,'' Walls said.

Kiffin said Walls, who arrived late in August because of NCAA Clearinghouse issues, was coming on too strong not to play.

"He had two great service (scout team) weeks in a row,'' Kiffin said. "This is a long season and instead of worrying about four years down the road, I think he's going to be a great player, a guy that could potentially end up leaving early.''

Quick Hits: Kiffin said Lincoln did not mention tweaking his injured quadriceps muscle in pregame warm-ups. . . . Defensive end Ben Martin said X-rays of his wrist were negative and he expects no problems. . . . The stat crew credited Eric Berry with recovering Alabama's only fumble but replays show that while Berry caused the fumble, Dennis Rogan recovered. . . . Alabama was 0-for-4 on third-down conversions in the second half.

one4black writes:

I usually have your back Kiffin but I REALLY wish you had not made these comments. If the CBS commentator had not made them, I wonder if all of the others who have mentioned this would have. It does seem a little like you are whining now. Game is over - great game - now let's win the rest. No need to take the shine off a fine effort. Sometimes it is OK to shutup, and I say that as someone who generally likes the attitude and fire you have brought!

macgaz writes:

Someone help me out here, I didn't think a game could end on a defensive penalty? Not that it mattered, Lincoln's kick would have hit mini-me in the mouth.

civilianvol_formerly_marinevol writes:

Did they really say you can't call a penalty on the last play because time had run out, even though the play was still alive? So we could have held, tripped, kicked, chop blocked, grabbed face masks, and there would have been no penalty? That's a new one on me.

bobbytodd writes:

I wish he wouldn't have went there.

smoky50 writes:

This is only the begining. Coach Kiffin has them on the right track. Special teams or not, we held the "#1" team to 2 points at the very end. They arent a #1 team. We will be the #1 team shortly. I could see the fear in Sabans eyes at the press confrence. He knew they slid by. It worried him and to know they will be in KNox Vegas next year!

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one4black writes:

in response to supersmo18:

I hear you ... and agree. But I said the same thing about Spurrier last week. I think the refs do need to step-up in the SEC, but do not believe in sinister conspiracy theories that are increasingly being suggested by some.

Anyway, and I agree with your comment about how folks who just don't like CLK will spin it. I am no CLK hater. I support him and the Vols all the way!

Just gave my opinion... just as I would have if another coach did the same thing.

govols22231 writes:

Hey, give Alabama a little credit...at least the gameday jets flew over the stadium before the game and not while we had the ball....

volsbandit writes:

in response to bobbytodd:

I wish he wouldn't have went there.

i'm glad he did. i like kiffin's fire. i never...ever would have seen that, or a lot of other better things that kiffen is doing from phil. this program is definitely headed in the right direction as far as i'm concerned. keep the kinlin on the fire kif!

one4black writes:

Sorry if this is off-topic, but did anyone see the new ESPN bowl projections:

I hope the Liberty bowl (as a bowl in general and the suggested opponent is wrong). I agree with the Chick-Fil-A projection, which could be true if we win the rest. And a VT matchup would be good!

abnermc writes:

Officiating has to be fixed. Two games Fla has had help, Two weeks in a row Al. got help. Tn. ,the 2nd least penalized team in the nation, gets 9 (i think it was 10) penalties to Al. 1 !!!!! Mullins @ Miss St. has filed a complaint also. Replay officials can't even get it right.

Voluvr writes:

It appears Lincoln is also getting to the ball late. He doesn't move until the holder gets it. I wasn't a kicker, but it seems like he should be coming through faster than that. Also, can we back him up a yard for elevation?

Great job Vols.

FWBVol writes:

I've been thinking about the different arguments about whether or not a penatly should have been called on Cody.

If you follow Lane's thinking, and he makes a good case to support his point, Tennessee gets another shot at the field goal from about 30 yards.

Even if the officials ruled that it was a change of possession and the ball goes to Alabama, the penalty should have been called and Alabama forced to take an offensive snap. Granted, they would have gone to the so-called victory formation where McElroy takes a knee, but anything can happen on the center-quarterback exchange.

Voluvr writes:

Is $$$ running the SEC. Do they want the Alabama / Florida game? Could that be what this is all about? I hope not.

ClearVol writes:

in response to one4black:

Whining?! He points out an obvious penalty and you call that whining? Now be honest, if he hadn't said anything would you have blamed him for NOT trying to get his team another shot at it? The entire country saw that penalty, I'm glad he said something I just hope he doesn't get rep'd by the sec.

we3vols#281863 writes:

in response to one4black:

I agree and pray that you take your own advice. Go Vols!

Voluvr writes:

That excuse about the call by the asst. is bogus. Stating, "that's why the call wasn't made." I don't believe they had even asked the officials because that's not the rule.

The play was still underway and the game can't end on a defensive penalty. If an official did make that excuse, then they should be censured for not knowing the rules. According to the SEC, they don't know the rules.

we3vols#281863 writes:

in response to zunit21:

Bozo? At lest you are "Shat-For-Brains" and not Bozo...LOL. Go Vols!

one4black writes:

in response to we3vols#281863:

I agree and pray that you take your own advice. Go Vols!

Now that was funny! Ahh, the pleasures of the message board! Go Vols!

Voluvr writes:

Either way, Alabama and Florida both know their run is over. They all know Tennessee is soon to dominate the SEC and the NCAA.

abnermc writes:

Last week Vandy blocked a Ga. field goal attempt & was called for "leaping" (climbing onto a team mate to make the block). But the announcers said he didn't touch a teammate during the block but fell on one after the block. Rumor has it that grounds crews found a Cody teammate this a.m. in the ground @ B-D Stadium.When questioned about it the ref. said he saw it yesterday but thought it was blood; said he wondered what the big brown spot was though.

RockyTop10nessee writes:

in response to one4black:

agreed

HowBoutThemVols writes:

in response to macgaz:

I am not an expert on the nuances of the rules, but I have to wonder the same thing Macgaz. Assuming the ball was still in play, I've always thought that neither a half nor a game can end on a defensive penalty. I think it is both Kiffin's right and responsibility, as the Vols coach and chief public proponent, to raise the question.

Generally, I don't think coaches should publicly nit-pick every questionable call. However, if the call is a game ending call or game changing/affecting call, I believe it must be raised or there will be no accountability for the officials. So on this one I agree with Kiffin bringing this to the attention of the SEC. Besides, Kiffin also has a point about what appears to be "home cookin'" by the refs during the entire game. We are (or were) the least penalized team in the leaque, but we get ten penalties and Alabama gets one - only one!?! I saw at least four Alabama offensive holds and an Alabama defensive pass interference that were not called. Yes, I know it sounds like whining, but it is more than suspicious.

Having said all that - we should NOT, under any circumstances, have had TWO blocked field goals in one game!! The last attempt (and second block) was obviously a super, super important play for the win. With one block against us already, we should have implemented some type of change to absolutely prevent a block for a second time. That was our bad! I don't know who is at fault - probably several players were responsible for the lack of execution, but it shouldn't have happened the second time.

Just a question ... Is it legal to move the hold for the kick further back from the line of scrimmage on a field goal attempt? If it is legal and we had already found it impossible to hold off Alabama's big guy on the kick attempt, why not move the hold back two yards just to be safe? I'm just askin'.

Anyway, as Kiffin stated in the article, I'm sure nothing will come of all of this. It was a great game - just disappointing to lose this way. The Vols played great and I congratulate them and the coaches for the tough play and the way they never gave up. We will win a lot of games in the future. This is an exciting time to be a Vol fan!

Go Vols. Beat SC and Spurrier!

IBleedOrange444 writes:

I'm glad he said something, but Kiffin probably took it a little too far. I'm not trying to bad mouth Fulmer, but he wouldn't have said anything about it just like he wouldn't have done anything about the "head phone" malfunction" to start the game. Also, it is great to hear that they are already working on a package to shore up the place kicking line. More depth at DT is going to be a welcome sight. It has been a long time coming for Marlon. Now it's time for him to get after the QB.

swordandshield27#325334 writes:

This is what I saw...a sorry officiating crew! From start to finish the spots the refs were giving were garbage. At times a half yard to a yard off. Don't get me wrong, I remember 2 or 3 going against Bama, but geez...we saw 2 times where the line judges disagreed.

Why can't the best conference in all of College Football get decent officials?

RockinTop writes:

Who cares if Slive reprimands Kiffin?? There's an obvious problem with officiating.

The facts are: it was blatant and should have been called. It's a defensive penalty which means it's a rekick 15yds closer (game cannot end on defensive penalties).

The sad part is the asst. doesn't even know the dang rules....just because time has expired doesn't negate the rules of the game. How freakin embarrassing for this conference! The asst. is the one who should be reprimanded.

I think it's great CLK points it out. I sure hope it's irony that it's Florida and Alabama getting the favorable calls. If Slive is smart he will punish these refs now....cause if these teams make it all the way you think there's controversy now ? It will be magnified 10 fold.

That was an easy call to make, plain and simple.

Proud of the boys and Coaches no matter what.

volfan17 writes:

If no one says anything, the officiating will never get better. I didn't see this as Kiffin whining, but rather looking for clarification and to put the onus on the officials. The disparity in number of penalties against Bama and the questionable calls to favor Florida are enough to give anyone pause.

thebadsamaritan writes:

UT was jobbed. The penalty should have been called. Kiffin was right to point it out.

It looked as though your kicker pulled the kick anyway - it would have probably missed left. Does he not play a hook? He was kicking from the right hash and hits Cody. Cody came in from the left of his center.

Kiffin went over the line with his comments about the number of penalties against UT in the game. UT didn't lose because of the officiating. UT lost because of breakdowns on special teams. That'll get him another slap on wrist.

McMinnVol writes:

I am as disappointed as everybody else, but that was a great game and an exciting atmosphere inside that stadium at the end of the game. That is why I drove all the way down there there yesterday for games like that. We are headed in the right direction as a program and will beat the big boys again soon.

Go Vols!

AllVol1 writes:

We have to keep the officiating accountable--that is why Kiffin and any other coach should be able to speak their observations and questions freely. People don't want to believe that there could be ulterior motives involved in the "purity" of college sports. The fact of the matter is that the SEC makes a lot of money through its television contracts and its bowl game appearances and its merchandising. All of these are affected by the records of the teams. In other words, TV ratings, bowl game payouts, and merchandise sales will all be higher when the SEC has unbeaten teams. And we are talking about millions of dollars at stake here every season. I loved Michael Jordan, but that is the same reason he got the calls that other, younger players will not get. It is good for business to have your big name teams and big name players make it to the big games. I am not saying that this proves that the SEC refs are corrupt, but I do think it is naive to think it does not affect things from time to time. Kiffin had a point: nine penalties to one. Interesting. All that being said, we have an L, Bama has a W. Let's move on and swarm the gamecocks. Go Vols!

LVVOLJJ writes:

Way to go Lane, support your team every time you get a chance. They know and appreciate it and that is what counts.

MidTennVol writes:

Think that will get him a reprimand?

If not, add this:

Move on, Coach. Welcome to SEC football.

UTByrd writes:

There is no doubt in my mind the helmut tossing was a penalty. I was watching with baited breath as the ball was snapped, saw the block, simultaneously saw the helmut ripped off as the ball was still in play. The ball was never touched before the HP. I said so live, right then and there. It was obvious to me on live TV...no replays required.
Nonetheless, this doesn't excuse the other missed field goals. Once again, I will say that if we get our special teams together, we'd be awesome.
I am truly proud of the players, coaches, fans, school, and, most importantly, the effort of THE UT football team.
Go Vols!!!!!

TnScooby writes:

in response to Moral_Victories_U:

Uh, yes it is....A game cannot end on a defensive penalty...CLK is not whining, merely pointing out ANOTHER instance of SEC officials not knowing rules...Once again, another ignorant troll displaying ignorance for all to see...Pathetic

TnScooby writes:

in response to volfan17:

AMEN!!!

VoL4LiFe86 writes:

in response to one4black:

You are right. There is going to be one thing that we, as TN fans are going to have to get used to, and that's UT is going to be the school that everyone loves to hate. We can complain about needless comments by CLK all day long but it is now a part of TN football. As long as we start winning in the near future then I don't think we will mind. It does sound like CLK is whining and I would rather us not say anything else about that penalty, but that's just the type of coach he is. Love it or hate it we are going to continue to hear verbal shots taken at our rivals before and after games, win or lose.

IBleedOrange444 writes:

in response to volfan17:

I don't agree with the no call, but to be fair I don't remember many penalties on UT that we didn't earn. The false start, the offensive line holding, the pass interference - all good calls. Only 1 major blown no call that I can remember on the helmet toss. Tits Cody earned that win fair and square by tossing the linemen to the side and knocking down those two kicks.

VoL4LiFe86 writes:

in response to IBleedOrange444:

agreed

TnScooby writes:

in response to super15mn:

idiot

bamabelle2k9 writes:

Dear Lane you lost get over it love

Bama Nation...

Seriously people, it was four seconds left on the clock more then likely when Cody block the kick as Charles Bloom has pointed out, the game was over. You had your chances had your kicker made ONE field goal, your team and your fans would be talking about a great win. Don't be classless by taking a cheap shot on the way out the door because it just makes you look bad and reminds us of your favorite person other then Urban Meyer; Steve Spurrier. Accept defeat, know that you team played well and try to win next year in Knoxville.

VolInSabanLand writes:

While we're on the subject, could someone please explain to me the weird call against the Vols on the kick return by Bama? The kick coverage guy dove into the wedge and busted up the blocking and they called "Illegal block below the waist." I'm NOT saying its bogus, but I am seriously confused. 1)how can a tackler/defensive player throw an illegal BLOCK? Offensive players block,right? Isn't that like a defensive clip? 2) has the rule changed generally? It used to be that on special teams, there were guys whose assignment was to do exactly that - in fact they were called wedge busters.

Just trying to understand what seemed like an odd call.

As for the rest, part of my frustration on the Cody helmet deal is that the same thing happened the week before in the So. Car. game. I have NEVER seen a player pull off his helmet and not be penalized until the last 8 days and now I've seen it twice - both times at Tuscaloosa and in favor of Bama. Its hard not to think that's pretty amazing.

I actually recall, (can't remember the teams but it was last season), that a player simply walking off the field toward the bench during a change of possession absent-mindedly pulled his helmet off about 2 steps before reaching the sideline and got flagged. The explanation was that it is a zero tolerance rule and there will be no exceptions - until now apparently.

This is not a judgment call like stepping out of bounds or pass interference. This is iron-clad, cut and dried, clear cut...if the helmet is removed, its a penalty. If the change of possession had taken place it might not have altered the game, but the official would still throw the flag and then confer and determine whether it was before or after the possession change. You see it all the time on penalties following interceptions or fumbles. NO official who sees a violation holds the flag until he's sure of everything else that may or may not have happened during the play. He throws the flag and then they sort it out. The fact that they didn't even consider throwing it - again for the second week in a row - raises serious suspicions as to intent. Call that crazy conspiracy theorizing if you will, but it is very strange, (especially coupled with the extremely disproportionate and historically uncharacteristic penalties throughout the game), and the fact that it seemed that there was a sensor at about the 25 where an alarm went off if the opposing team had the ball in that zone. It truly could be coincidence, but as soon as a first down was gained in that territory, the next play was a penalty against the visitors.

Other than the helmet issue, none of the other items mentioned here are provably evil, but there is enough "gee that's odd" stuff that, all taken together, its not unreasonable to at least wonder.

chrisw2967 writes:

All I know kiffin has a point it should of been a penalty and another chance,even though lincoln would of probably kicked the holder.
Tn is on their way back to the top,we have given 2 #1 teams all they can handle and then some,with supposedly lesser talent.
the funny thing is these idiotic trolls knows it and the last thing they will do is admit that but thats ok because they are going to know sooner or later.
Tn did have the penalties but you can rest assure bama had more than 1.
Tn will not lose another game this year...Book it

tnvoice#278189 writes:

I for one would like to know what the official ruling should be. And can someone explain to me why a half or game cannot end on a defensive penalty even though the infraction was made on that last play.
On another matter, after Bama refused to let the VOLS wear their orange home jerseys in Tuscaloosa, wouldn't it be something if AD Mike Hamilton invited all future teams scheduled to play in Knoxville the privilege of wearing their home jerseys in Neyland Stadium. It sure would make for more colorful games not to mention a kick in the a** to Bama.
PS That might not work for Texas, Clemson or Oklahoma State... lol

KiFFiNOMiCS writes:

FYI a game can not end on a defensive penalty and if the ball is live even if the clock hits zero then it is live....how many teams run the Statue of Liberty then keep trying to lateral the ball with time expired to try to score....F'N CAL/STANFORD IS ONE OF THE BEST EXAMPLES....the band and fans were on the field and the clock was at zero while the returner is dodging tuba players and whoever else was in his way into the end zone...enough said...KIFFIN, the VOL Nation, and anyone not a BuckFama fan or Gatortrash fan knows it.

Pretty sure if it is BuckFama attempting a kick to win and we are on defense....say Montori Hughes blocks it and yanks his helmet off while other players chase down the ball then I am 100% sure there is a flag on the ground for unsportsman like conduct of taking the helmet off.

It is almost as if the S.E.C. is doing all it possibly can to attempt to keep the current Big 3 (Florida, LSU, & BuckFama) in the National Championship game...it is starting to get EXTREMELY FISHY now with the garbage SEC officials bogus calls....all in favor of the Big 3. There is way to much money involved for the SEC to have on of them in the National Championship game...it just seems corrupt at this point. But it is what it is.

From watching the effort from this team with minimal depth/talent (according to BuckFama and FloridaTrash fans) and this staffs' ability to scheme a game plan so far with what they have to use...THE FUTURE LOOKS GREAT FOR US AND IF YOU'RE ON OUR SCHEDULE IT SIMPLY LOOKS BAD FOR YOU!

FEAR the KiFFiN....talk all you want but this staff does not coach scared of you like Fat Phil and the Good Ole Boys that used to be here...YOU KNOW IT WHETHER YOU ADMIT IT OR NOT!!!

The VOL Nation can't see you from here....BUT WE CAN SMELL YOUR FEAR!!!

kdaff51 writes:

I didnt think a game or a half could end on a defensive penalty without the offense declining the penalty.

go_vols2009 writes:

in response to kdaff51:

It can't.

mlsoft#228820 writes:

The preceding posters are correct -- the game cannot end on a defensive penalty. I just double checked the rules to be certain.

I noted a number of bad calls during the game, mostly against UT but a few were against Alabama. One that has not been mentioned here is the no call for an obvious defensive offside in the first half where the off-sides defender disrupted the play. After looking at the call on the kicking team (UT) blocking below the waist, I am not sure I buy Kiffin's defense that the defender tripped -- it looked intentional to me and if so, the penalty would have been unusual, but justified.

As for the 10 penalties against UT vs 1 against Alabama, numbers in themselves do not matter for if UT deserved all of their penalties then we have no gripe coming. That said, I thought the officiating was considerably more lax where calls against Alabama was concerned.

I think Kiffin is correct and well within his rights and obligations as our coach to draw attention to the bad calls during the game, including the final play. Where he messed up is that such complaints are by rule to be made in private to the league. Criticizing the officiating in public is a long standing no-no in the SEC. I expect another reprimand for his public complaints about 3 different calls.

But a heckofa ballgame by our vols. We are definitely making rapid progress and appear to be gelling.

mlsoft

Vols4Ever writes:

in response to VolInSabanLand:

Just trying to understand what seemed like an odd call.

The wedge busting block call is correct with the current rules. Put in place because probability of serious knee, broken leg, broken ankle injury is increased due to speed of colliding players during special teams play.

It appeared there was more than one instance of excessive celebration by Bama. Remember, this officiating crew was replacing the crew that was suspended for a month due to their calls in the GA/LSU game. They probably realized that kind of call could be detrimental to their future as an SEC crew.

volfan17 writes:

in response to BamaBeacher:

Since the ball hadn't been downed and was, according to this article, still behind the line of scrimmage it was still a live ball. Possession had not been established until a Bama player recovered it. So, during the time when Cody took off his helmet, change of possession had not occured. So, Bama was still on defense. Therefore, an unsportsmalike penalty should have been assessed on Bama.

As far as our coach being a "chickens@#St"; I think going for it on 4th down on our side of the 50 dispells that accusation. How about trying to show a little class in future posts?

JACK8254 writes:

Just as I was thinking that I had misjudged Lane Kiffin, he makes these pointless comments regarding "magical flags " that cost us our chance to win the game. This whining does 2 things for sure 1- It takes away from the effort & credits the players earned with their gutty performance 2- It will mean that LK once again looks like a total buffoon. When is this guy going to grow up? His loose cannon mouth brings ridicule to himself, the team and UT. The team , at least, deserves better. Lane please act like an adult while you are in public. No sane ref is going to make a call ( even if technically right) that would in essence decide a huge game like UT/Bama. Nor should he. Let the players determine the outcome.

abnerPeabody writes:

in response to zunit21:

What did you say in that last sentence?To bad he can't it up.Like the rest of your post,that makes no sense at all.