Friday's Four to Watch

So just who is the News Sentinel's top prospect in Tennessee? I'll never tell. The answer will be revealed as part of our ongoing countdown. Stay tuned. Here are the candidates, in alphabetical order.

Prospect: Cameron Clear

Position: Tight end

Size: 6-foot-6, 265 pounds

School: Memphis Central High School

Bio: Clear has scholarship offers from Tennessee, Arkansas and Louisville among many others. He has flashed NFL-type potential.

Prospect: Kyler Kerbyson

Position: Offensive lineman

Size: 6-5, 290 School: Catholic/Knoxville

Bio: Kerbyson's offers have come at a steady trickle this spring and summer. He's easily one of the top offensive line prospects in the nation.

Prospect: Antonio Rich-ardson

Position: Offensive tackle

Size: 6-6, 310

School: Ensworth High in Nashville

Bio: Many will tell you Richardson is the top prospect in the state. Does the News Sentinel agree?

Prospect: Jabriel Washi-ngton

Position: Athlete

Size: 5-10, 165

School: Trinity Christian in Jackson

Bio: Despite his diminutive demeanor, Washington has grown into a highly rated prospect. He's committed to Alabama, but other schools are calling.

Get Copyright Permissions © 2010, Knoxville News Sentinel Co.

RollTideJoe writes:

in response to RichRollin:

I think the reason Tide fans react that way is because Lance Thompson bragged upon arriving in Knoxville that he was going to put a fence around Memphis and the state. That was typical bluster that didn't last very long.

coxo921 (Inactive) writes:

Your a HACK hooker...get off your butt and do some real research/reporting. Terrible as usual.

VolnAL writes:

in response to shen24:

We had your butt last year with 2*,s.

worldwideturd writes:

in response to RollTideJoe:

RTJ - I am pretty sure that Kiffin and Special Ed made those remarks, not Lance Thompson. Agree 100% with Rich - give me Richardson, Kerbyson, and Clear, and I'll be tickled. They fill our current needs. Washington-types are a dime a dozen.

volsoutwest writes:

Enjoy your ride for now. Mark it down, our mediocre program(your words) will be back (my words).

NeylandWest writes:

in response to RollTideJoe:

Kind of like how that UL-Monroe beatdown on Bama didn't last very long.

gnm53108 writes:

in response to shen24:

For someone who could care less what RR thinks you sure have alot to say about it.

DaddyVol writes:

I just learned that some bad news is forthcoming out of Alabama.

ViperOrange writes:

in response to DaddyVol:

I just learned that some bad news is forthcoming out of Alabama.

Well c'mon, man. Spill it.

gnm53108 writes:

in response to DaddyVol:

I just learned that some bad news is forthcoming out of Alabama.

Has there ever been good news out of bama?

516milesfromUT writes:

in response to DaddyVol:

I just learned that some bad news is forthcoming out of Alabama.

I hear wispers too.................

justdooleyit writes:

in response to shen24:

Wow, guess you have a man crush on this dude to get that upset over a post. Leroy is a good name. Why use it in a demeaning manner? I would guess we will all find out how good this guy is sooner than later but for now, let's face it, he is a 3 star and if he had committed to UT then you would have a very much different attitude. Come on zortag, you can do better than this post.