Single-game football tickets on sale Monday

Single game tickets for five Tennessee home football games will go on sale Monday, July 19 at 8:30 a.m. Games available for purchase include: UT-Martin, Oregon, UAB, Mississippi and Kentucky.

A limited number of three game mini-packs are still available for purchase, games included in the mini-pack are UT-Martin, Florida and UAB. Florida tickets are only available in the mini-pack or a season ticket.

Tickets can be purchased online via uttix.com or by calling the Tennessee Athletic Ticket Office at 865-656-1200.

Tennessee will host seven home games this fall beginning with Tennessee-Martin on Sept. 4. Other games include: Oregon (Sept. 11), Florida (Sept. 18), UAB (Sept. 25), Alabama (Oct. 23), Mississippi (Nov. 13) and Kentucky (Nov. 27).

The season-opener vs. Tennessee-Martin will be the first game following completion of Phase III renovations to Neyland Stadium. New this season is the Gate 21 Entry Plaza, including a statue of Gen. Robert Neyland and an amphitheater that will host the Vol Network's pregame radio show.

Phase III renovations also includes the construction of the Tennessee Terrace in the West upper deck and features a brick façade on the West exterior of the stadium.

Meanwhile, the UT athletic department will host a "Meet Your Seats" event at Neyland Stadium on July 24 to look at season ticket seat options for the 2010 season.

Fans interested in Tennessee Terrace seating will have the opportunity to tour the area that is slated to open for the 2010 season.

Free parking is available in the G-10 garage, located on Phillip Fulmer Way and adjacent to Thompson-Boling Arena and Neyland Stadium. Once parked, fans can follow posted signs to Gate 9 in order to enter the stadium.

jjsteel writes:

A better deal would be a free hotdog and small coke with each ticket.

6MillionDollarPumpkin writes:

in response to DoctorVol50:

FOOLMER had it headed in this direction, Stupid!!!!

Mtnbiker writes:

DocVol50 is off his meds, leave him be and maybe he'll fade away. Lots of blame to go around on status of the program. CPF got lazy recruiting, *$&%^# went awol before getting recruiting on track, and now CDD is apparently expected to sign all 5 stars. Wonders never cease

GreeneVol_TN writes:

in response to naffy:

I'll take em! Cause beleive it or not I'm pulling for the guys in the orange jerseys no matter who's coaching them or how many stars they have by their names. That's what makes a home field advantage and it's what used to make Neyland stadium such a tough stop for the opponents. I've seen more than a few 7-5 or 8-4 seasons with the stadium still full. We need to get back to that and support our team!

Go Vols!

Hounddog writes:

in response to DoctorVol50:

Doc, thers is only one Doctor on this site! Not all of us have the "bones" to be a true VOL fan these days.

It seems someone has tee-teed in your koolaid. Hounddog.

THEKIDWISCONSIN writes:

Will be in town for the Bama game. How impossible will it be to scalp reasonably priced tickets that weekend?

What if we're 3-3 or 2-4? Will it be any better or is Bama still Bama?

VolsINFan writes:

in response to GreeneVol_TN:

Go Vols!

Well put, GreeneVol! It is about time ALL Vol fans stop snapping at each other, and support the Orange and White. I personally wanted more time for Fulmer, but it didn't happen. Even though I didn't really care for the new coach, I still supported him and the team because that is what Volunteers are supposed to do.

Go Vols!

jjsteel writes:

in response to DoctorVol50:

very windy today

Fulton_Vol writes:

I will pull for the Vols no matter who is on the coaching staff, what their record is or who pulls on the jersey...because UT has always been my favorite college team. I grew up in a bedroom my mom painted orange and white. I pulled for Ron Widby, Bobby Majors, Jackie Walker, Bill Justus, Gary Mashburn and many other who pulled on the orange and white for UT sports teams. I am fan whether they win or lose thought I do prefer them to win.

Many forget that when we began expanding Neyland Stadium in 1976 after two consetive seasons of losing five games to end Bill Battle's tenure as head coach. We have lost before and rebuilt so we shall again. You have take the bad with the good but if you are truly a Vol fan prehap you need to act like one. Quit belly aching and support the team.

jjsteel writes:

in response to naffy:

give me $10.00

chrisforliberty#209518 writes:

Is Dooley the answer? Only time will tell. But I won't jump the gun now.

While I'm not happy that the football program has slipped the past few years, it would help to keep things in perspective. All programs experience highs and lows.

Florida slipped for a few years. Nebraska slipped for a few years too. Alabama was in the dumps for ten years before getting it right with Saban as was Oklahoma before hiring Stoops. Southern Cal and Texas went around 20-25 years before being nationally competitive again.

d_ray writes:

With the price of tickets and limited parking, I think I will just take advantage of all the UT games on CBS, ESPN, and ESPN2. Chill some beer, bbq some dogs and burgers, invite friends over, and watch the game on camera, about ten yards from the play....with replay in slow motion.

The last game I went to I had to walk from the old Baptist hospital parking area, then I got an 11 inch wide seat that was binocular vision away from the field. Fortunately the guy next to me had a radio and I could tell what was going on. I don't wish to go thru that ever again. I am a fan, but not a fanatic.

TNVol72 writes:

in response to Fulton_Vol:

I'm with you on that! GO VOLS - Go FALCONS! Too bad D. D. Lewis didn't go to the Vols; he would have been the perfect "Psycho Middle Linebacker" for them!

N2Motorsports writes:

in response to bigorangekoolaid:

All you do is rip everything UT. You do it in basketball and football. I don't get it.

Ayres_Hall writes:

DocVol remembers the late 70s and early 80s so he was fine when Fulmer's teams were losing to Wyoming and Vandy.

TommyJack writes:

More examples of the worst fans in college football. Us.

pdhuff#552644 writes:

Ducats will not be a problem this fall.

Here's opening Oregon will not be a solveable problem.

orangecountyvols writes:

Vol fans,

In order to enjoy what Tennessee people have to offer, we just need a game plan for the trolls. For people like Imnotahamiltonfan, Listentothemusic, this "Doctorvol" person, Bigorangekoolaid, and the other idiot with name spelled backward..............
let's us just recognize the screen name and do ourselves a big favor, just ignore the garbage they write. Don't read anything they write. Just remember who the trolls are and we can move forward.

Trolls do not go away. This is their miserable existence.............just being a nuisance with nothing to offer.

So Tennessee fans, let's hang in there together, be patient and good things will happen.

GoBigOrange

alwaysVol writes:

in response to TommyJack:

More examples of the worst fans in college football. Us.

so you don't think it could be the economy? not everyone lives in knoxville, some of the fans don't even live in Tennessee. those people are probably cutting back some.

voloffaith writes:

in response to Driving_Ms_Dooley:

Somehow I read your post with Charles Barkley's voice ringing in my ears.....BTW how many were let go by Coach Fulmer before he was removed? how many were shown the door by the former pretty boy? How many left on their own? So yes 32 to 12 is alot,but seems 2me the pretty boy dwindled out 11 if memory servesme well. Just askin.....

voloffaith writes:

Sorry I was off topic in responding to a comment. Meant to say bought mini pack online today for 3 games. I will wear Orange and White. I will cheer for the VOLS and not boo them. 18-22 year olds playing a game after hard practices...well booing just doesn't seem right. OHHH I had bad day at work and the staff boooed me...mommy they were mean to me...waaaahhh.

Looking forward to seeing games with daughter and wife! GO BIG ORANGE!!!

HoraceMorris writes:

The 90's spoiled Tennessee fans by thinking they'd always be a national powerhouse. What happened then is a once-in-a-lifetime era for Tennessee football.

gnm53108 writes:

in response to TommyJack:

More examples of the worst fans in college football. Us.

Worst fans!?

Come on now Teej,we've got a great fanbase.We have a few bad oranges but per capata we've got alot fewer than any sec team south of us.

gnm53108 writes:

in response to HoraceMorris:

I hope and expect that you're wrong.

TommyJack writes:

in response to gnm53108:

Worst fans!?

I drop in on other boards frequently (and silently)...Our competitors are busy hating the opposition (as they should). They don't eat their own as our fans do. We're in for a bad stretch; accept it and support our team.

stevefrommemphis writes:

in response to THEKIDWISCONSIN:

What if we're 3-3 or 2-4? Will it be any better or is Bama still Bama?

Depends - are you a Vol or a Bammer?

Saying "we're" seems to indicate that you're a Vol. It shouldn't be too hard to get decent seats at a decent price, probably face value, especially if the game is a night game or even the early noon kickoff. They were going well below face in 2008.

For Alabama fans, I'll burn my extras on the street in front of Neyland Stadium before I sell them for $200 apiece to those loudmouths. I had one sitting behind me in 2008 whom I wanted to throw over the side of the upper deck - except (1) he was so fat that I couldn't have picked him up even if he had been totally compliant and (2) I could easily tell that I had a lot more to lose from getting arrested or sued than he had to lose.

So I put up with him, but last year at Tuscaloosa, I'd seen enough when the cops took out a young Vol fan who was standing and arguing with a Bama fan. From 10 rows away, I stood up and demanded that the Bammer be taken out. Several other Vol fans joined in, and the police had no option other than to escort the Bammer out of the section and hopefully, Bear-Denny Stadium.

gnm53108 writes:

in response to TommyJack:

My support of the University of Tennessee will never waiver.

My expectations of the Vols are the same as it was 30 yrs ago.We can beat any team on any given saturday.I dont expect us to go undefeated but every sat come fall I expect the Vols to win that day.

Realistic? dunno...But my way of thinkin is alot more fun.

Aided of course by a plentiful supply of brewed "kool-aid".

ULTIMATEVOLUNTEER writes:

in response to Ayres_Hall:

only one loss to candy.....which still isn't as bad as Louisiana Monroe.

196SVol writes:

How many extra ticket will be sent down to UF as they are sold out?

kabzs writes:

in response to jjsteel:

give me $10.00

No you don't. Give me fifty. As the bidding war begins....

crimsonviper writes:

in response to naffy:

I hope sombody ties you up and throws you in front of that train...nappy.

crimsonviper writes:

in response to gnm53108:

My support of the University of Tennessee will never waiver.

Realistic? dunno...But my way of thinkin is alot more fun.

Aided of course by a plentiful supply of brewed "kool-aid".

Quality post,gnm....props to you.

voloffaith writes:

in response to naffy:

SUGGEST REMOVAL.....OFF TOPIC....nafslov we know you and this is off topic.

On topic gobble up tickets to support VOLS!

AtLeastMyTeamHasPerfectSeasons writes:

Cant wait to see that Neyland Statue! Please dont dilute the landscape with non-deserving stones!

1volfanatic writes:

in response to naffy:

Southern Cal is west of here. If you leave tennessee now, you can be there in a few hours if you fly. I will give you airfare just so I won't have to read your stupid posts. Moron!!

voloffaith writes:

in response to orangeluvr:

I did click it and the powers that be still left it though off topic.

PlaidinOrangeandWhite writes:

in response to Driving_Ms_Dooley:

Bama Game? I remember the Wyoming game!

gnm53108 writes:

in response to crimsonviper:

Quality post,gnm....props to you.

Thanks vipe.