Brittany Jackson and sister arrested in 'domestic' dispute

Former Lady Vol Brittany Jackson

Former Lady Vol Brittany Jackson

Lindsey Jackson

Lindsey Jackson

Former Tennessee women's basketball player Brittany Jackson along with sister have been charged with assaulting a woman on the Tennessee Wesleyan College campus in Athens.

The Daily Post-Athenian reported that Jackson and her sister, former Tennessee Wesleyan player Lindsey Jackson, were arrested Wednesday and charged with aggravated assault.

An officer at the McMinn County Jail said the sisters were freed on bonds pending a Thursday court appearance. There was no record of them having lawyers.

Police records show that a man who called 911 has a child with Lindsey Jackson. Police said there is a "domestic" situation involved.

Brittany Jackson played for the Lady Vols from 2001-05 and has attempted to play in the WNBA. Lindsey Jackson finished her final season at Tennessee Wesleyan in March.

easleychuck writes:

It just got interesting on this site. We need more details, please.

BigBadVol writes:

I'm sorry is this TMZ?

dvols writes:

aww naw she di int'

Jediphysics writes:

Is she Tonya Harding redux?? Sure hope not... I still have her jersey hanging in my closet.

volfan2002 writes:

Assault me Brittany I would love it.

NeylandWest writes:

(meanwhile, back at the farm, Dave Hooker is scouring through blogs and message boards for a Kiffin link to this story)

DancingOutlaw writes:

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH LANE KIFFIN????

bugman (Inactive) writes:

dave hooker is the biggest joke of a sports "guy" i've ever witnessed. well maybe jimmy hymes, nevermind the entire sports animal sucks

VolunteerLifer writes:

Does Pat Summit now call Bruce Pearl to apologize?

AtLeastMyTeamHasPerfectSeasons writes:

That pic of Brittany sure doesn't look like her during her playing days. And her sister kinda looks like that one daughter of Fulmer but with blonde hair.

Really? This happened? Anyone know how many of Pat's former players have done something stupid, I can't remember any. The 911 caller has a child with Lindsey. Maybe all is not as it seems.....

golfballs03 writes:

hey KNS, do your job and go get us some mug shots

OrangeNwhite96 writes:

Lindsey caught her baby's daddy seriously watchingTV with another girl and decided to jump her later. I'm pretty sure drinking was involved too. They are both around 25 years old and have not been able to mature past a 5 year old brain. Seriously disappointing and immature, grow up and be a mother for crying out loud Lindsey.

smokies_old_soul writes:

in response to golfballs03:

hey KNS, do your job and go get us some mug shots

how about kns do your job and get us some information !!

what do you mean "domestic situation." who was assaulted and what is her relationship with these sisters. what is the victim's relationship with the guy who called 911 and has a child with the younger jackson sister, who just finished college ?

c'mon guys - the job is called news reporter, not 'police-blotter-cut-&-paste' copy boy.

dvols writes:

in response to DancingOutlaw:

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH LANE KIFFIN????

funny

Cash writes:

Brittany is so fine
and evidently she has a lil wild streak in her, which makes her that much hotter

jerseydevilvol writes:

This explains what happened a little bit more in detail. not that much info though

Bigger_Al writes:

Fire Pat Summit! This is her fault!

smokies_old_soul writes:

in response to jerseydevilvol:

GhostofRobertNeyland writes:

in response to easleychuck:

It just got interesting on this site. We need more details, please.

...more photos of Brittany would be nice also.

pammyvol1000 writes:

Brittany is beautiful in that photo. I wonder what in the world she is thinking. She could have a career in modeling.

CoverOrange writes:

Next up on Jerry Springer...

CoverOrange writes:

in response to Witch_Doctor:

knsrag writes:

ooh! Now that's caged heat.

always_vol (Inactive) writes:

in response to smokies_old_soul:

Seriously??
You seriously posted this??

You can throw about any young women you want into this situation and have some serious issues.

Sounds like the guy is pretty much the equivalent of what we used to call a 'road dog', one of those little male dogs who'd run up and down the road looking for female dogs in heat to hump. Couldn't find that, he'd hump a bear's leg, a car bumper, whatever.

ladyvolsfan1 writes:

What does this have to do with anything?

AtLeastMyTeamHasPerfectSeasons writes:

in response to SECFB:

Yeah Pat is 44-2 against the Crimson Slide. She has taken the trash out plenty.

jibthe3rd writes:

"we need two units dispatched to the doublewide in row 3B at athens mobile home park.. see the woman, see the woman, caucasian, athletic build, standing in front yelling, "uh uh girl, not up in here you don't, I know you aint trippin, now get to steppin, gotta keep it real... "
"affirmitive officer, I did say caucasian"

crimsonviper writes:

1vavolfan writes:

Where did the photos come from??Are there more?Much more impressive than the mugshots we are used to (i.e,Nukese)

boogimn3 writes:

in response to BIVOLAR_BEAR:

Would you please tell me how to read a deleted post? I have noticed that this is common, but I don't know how...

AsianView writes:

in response to golfballs03:

hey KNS, do your job and go get us some mug shots

I think the photo of Britany at the top of this article looks like a mug shot. Like a gun moll.

pdhuff#552644 writes:

And this is on here why?

chl1958 writes:

Hooker,why are you still around? If you are going to be a gossip monger,get your facts. Otherwise,take the Summer off,or find something newsworthy to write about!

tmartin writes:

in response to pammyvol1000:

she already has

brod writes:

you guys are freaking hilarious.

bigorangefan#314838 writes:

in response to DancingOutlaw:

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH LANE KIFFIN????

I think that's the point.

always_vol (Inactive) writes:

in response to 195andcounting:

...you know, I kind of follow the rule of only posting things I'd say to someone in person. It is known colloquially as HAVING BALLS.

I'm guessing you have no such standards. In fact, from your post, it is evident that your 'standards' place you in the basic class we call 'ball-less wonders'.

Care to argue, or maybe you are just too intimidated by someone calling you out on your idiocy??

always_vol (Inactive) writes:

Many of the posts on this thread smack of kiffin-ism. Goes along with the 'eat your first-born' and mattress-burning actions.

Too bad the UT fan-base gets sullied with this kind of BS from a few moronic posters.

VOLliven2it writes:

This is tragic. I knew these young ladies when they were little girls. It is sad whatever the situation. I know their parents and it has to be tough for them. It is also sad how posters do the ding-a-ling postings. If any of you had daughters with issues and had folk responding as many have, you wouldn't like it. I hope the best for two very talented and attractive young women. If they are guilty, I pray they get their lives straightened out and on the up and up.

Volunatic writes:

Is John Adams going to write a column about how Pat Summitt should be fired due to the actions of her former players?

jcherrie#219531 (Inactive) writes:

in response to DancingOutlaw:

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH LANE KIFFIN????

LOL!

But since you want more on Lame --

V_O_L_S_GO_VOLS_GO writes:

in response to DancingOutlaw:

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH LANE KIFFIN????

LMAO

VOLsince68 writes:

in response to volfan2002:

Assault me Brittany I would love it.

I'm with you Bro......

GO VOLS!!!!!!

MemphoVol writes:

in response to jerseydevilvol:

The url provided by jerseydevilvol also contains a link to the "incident report" filed by the arresting officer if anyone should care to read all the details. Some cat fight! Yeow!

Volunatic writes:

in response to The_Four_Horsemen:

I think Candace Parker and Shanna Zolman are both better looking, but Brittany is very pretty as well.

volboy81 writes:

thats not redneck, or anything....

YankeeVol writes:

in response to always_vol:

I think that many of these posters have significant genitalia deficiencies.... that's why they're online slobbering over a has-been women's basketball player.....

LiveFaith writes:

in response to Jediphysics:

What are her clothes doing at your house?

madrigal writes:

Sad. Sounds like just another athlete who can't find a life after basketball. Time to grow up, Brittany.

ladivolfan writes:

in response to VOLliven2it:

Finally an appropriate comment. There IS someone over the age of 13 on here.