1. Getting Grounded: The Vols ranked last in the SEC and 105th nationally in rushing offense in 2010. Last seen, they pounded out 29 yards on 27 attempts in the Music City Bowl. Time to ramp it up.
2. Montana vs. SEC: Montana's experience with the SEC consists of a 92-54 loss to Kentucky. Oops, that was basketball. This is the Griz' first taste of SEC football.
3. Dallas & The Four Sophomores: Sounds like a '60s Motown act, but we're talking offensive line. UT is believed to be one of only five BCS teams without a senior starter in the O-line. Thomas, a junior, is the old man.
4. Another Brick in The Stadium: Actually, there are 700,000 of them. That's the number UT says it laid to transform the north and west sides of Neyland Stadium. The face-lift also includes new panels depicting former Vol heroes. The Kickoff Call-In Show also has a new crib.
5. The Lost Art: Vol fans might reserve the biggest cheer of the night for a successful punt return. Devrin Young, get well soon.