Butch Jones' contract with the University of Cincinnati

Butch Jones will owe the the University of Cincinnati $1.4 million if he leaves before Jan. 1. If he terminates his contract after Jan. 1, he owes $300,000 to $1.1 million.

See Jones' contract with UC.

volfan1202 writes:

Hey Hart... WE DO NOT WANT A COACH THAT DOOLEY WAS ABLE TO BEAT!! This has to be a horrible joke.

85sugar writes:

This shows Tennessee is not serious about Football.WHY SHOULD I BE SERIOUS ABOUT TENNESSEE? Call me when your ready to win..

SummittsCourt writes:

I'm not as down on Butch Jones as others on here are, but I have my doubts. If, and that's a big if, he is hired it will be wait and see.

However, i can assure you the big 3 on offense will surely be leaving for the NFL and this team will be back at square one.

Nothing to get excited about.

TKO writes:

Concerns me that if he does work out, how soon will he leave for a big ten job ?

BrassMonkey writes:

He has not coached a game, but I can tell you this will be a failure. Any coach that Dooley beats should not coach UT.

jacobsvolfan writes:

in response to BrassMonkey:

Dooley also beat Franklin....I think we both know how much better Franklin is than Dooley.

KENVOL writes:

I guess you forgot that Dooley beat Saben.

pcorange writes:

in response to TKO:

Ask LSU. Michigan offered Les Miles the whole damn state to come coach there and he turned them down. What makes you think he would leave for the Big Ten when this is where football is played?