TV stations switch for Lady Vols-North Carolina game

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. -- There has been a change in television networks for Sunday’s women’s basketball game between nationally-ranked Tennessee (5-1) and North Carolina (7-0).

The contest between the No. 16/14 Lady Vols and No. 22/RV Tar Heels, which is slated to tip off at 1 p.m. Eastern at UT’s Thompson-Boling Arena, will be carried live by Fox Sports South. Bob Kesling and Debbie Antonelli will have the call.

The game also will be shown regionally on Fox Sports Tennessee and Fox Sports Carolinas and will be simulcast locally on MyVLT.

The contest previously had been scheduled to originate on SportSouth.

Noogaorange writes:

Hope they show some of the half time show.
GBO VFL17

voloffaith writes:

Yeah man that half time show with dunkers..twirlers,etc is .......................never mind..GO LADY VOLS!!!

VolzsFan writes:

girls basketball? Seriously? Tell us more about the real hoops playing Georgetown. This is the only school in America that even puts the girls stuff in the paper. LOL!!

SoddyVol writes:

The Temptations Revue are Scheduled to perform at halftime. Hope they sing a lot of the 60's classics I listened to when I was in my late 20's.

movinonup writes:

What has happened here friends is that the Lady Vols are exceeding expectations and the national media is considering us relevant again. Congratulations to a good start to the season and keep it up !

(Volzsfan, here's a tip - if you don't care about women's basketball, don't read the articles)

voloffaith writes:

in response to voloffaith:

OOPS! So sorry 'I wish it would Rain' on me since I didn't remember the Temptations with a stand in were performing......

civilianvol_formerly_marinevol writes:

in response to VolzsFan:

Besides being very wrong about the coverage given to women's basketball throughout the country, you should be aware that you also have the option of not reading stories about women's basketball, much less commenting on those stories. That's why you never see my comments on stories about lacrosse. I've learned that I'm not required to read them or comment on them.

NeylandWest writes:

in response to civilianvol_formerly_marinevol:

You lost volzsfan when you said, "I've learned..." - you just can't fix stupid.

laraccoon writes:

in response to NeylandWest:

You lost volzsfan when you said, "I've learned..." - you just can't fix stupid.

he is just mad the lady vols have won more national championships then the Gators football , basketball , baseball and womens basketball teams combined .