Poll: Which team will win the SEC East this season?

Which team will win the SEC East this season?

See the results »

View previous polls »

Which team will win the SEC East this season?

FlaVol2 writes:

Georgia

tenuscvol writes:

Tennessee!

OK,...just kidding....probably Georgia.....or maybe Florida... No wait,..might be South Carolina....no wait.,....Tennessee...OK,...my final answer is.....wait, let's see.?....ok my final answer is:

GoVols!

SoddyVol writes:

South Carolina looks to have the best chance. There are a lot of very optimistic Vol fans and I have to admit I don't think it is out of the question for a Vol win, just fairly unlikely.

Rich_Is_Re-born writes:

UGA IMO. I will say this. I think there's gonna be a cluster of 7-9 win teams. I don't see any one team being dominant. UGA is replacing a ton on defense. Stars per rivals don't serve as an immidiate replacement for experienced proven players. UF is facing the same thing. They lost a ton. Personally, I think Muschamp saw the best season he will ever see at UF last year. Small step back for them. SC will be good...but #7 nationally? Please. They've yet to replace the likes of Alshon Jeffrey, Lattimore, Stephon Gilmore, etc. they do have Clowney and solid QB play, along with Steve Spurrier.

Again, I don't see a dominant team out of the east this season. But I do see a bunch of good solid football teams who could beat anyone on any given day. And yes...Tennessee will very much be in the mix, contrary to what some of you naysayers think. But we're gonna have to wait a year or two before we can book our tickets to ATL. JMO

Rock_E_Topp88 writes:

in response to Rich_Is_Re-born:

Rich...go ahead and book your tix to the Georgia Dome for December. The Vols will be playing the stinking Tide..(hey a man has to dream)

The one team I DO NOT want to see win the East is Jawja. I live in Jawja and am sick of all the Bulldog phooey. If the Vols cannot win it, I would like to see the LameCocks win. I do predict UGAg will be 1-3 to start the season. They will lose to Clemson, Carolina, and LSU. I will be laughing my butt off. GO VOLS!!

BIVOLAR_BEARE writes:

UF or UT if they get an early upset. I'm not sold on anything UGA has done under CMR. they are chokers.

Samuel_L_Salma_GataBait_HowBoutDemCowboys_BlueWaffles88 writes:

Winner of the UGA/UF will win the East. I think USC is slightly overrated. Games against UF, At UGA, even at UT are all challenges for USC. Tennessee isn't there yet, so I won't put them in there this year. Can't see Vandy beating out USC, UGA, AND UF. UK and Mizzou will finish at the bottom if the East. Just like last year, winner of the UGA/UF game will be playing in Atlanta.

mocsandvolsfan writes:

The University of TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS!!!

Yes the orange drink taste most excellent!

clemvol writes:

If anyone believes that south Carolina can win anything let me remind them they are coached by steve spurrier. Now, if there are any takers on this opinion I will be glad to lay out a historical case why spluttier is just a good coach and no more.

mocsandvolsfan writes:

in response to clemvol:

Lay it out there clem. What else we got to do? I'm sure there are some history lovers on here.

Besides I don't think S Car will win it.