Govols247: 'Tiny' has decision to make

Tennessee offensive lineman Antonio Richardson (74) hugs head coach Butch Jones at the conclusion of the game against Kentucky Commonwealth Stadium in Lexington, KY, Saturday, Nov. 30, 2013. UT won their final game 27-14. (AMY SMOTHERMAN BURGESS/NEWS SENTINEL)

Photo by Amy Smotherman Burgess

Video from YouTube

LEXINGTON, Ky. — Now that Tennessee’s season is over, junior offensive tackle Antonio Richardson has a decision to make.

Richardson and Vols junior linebacker A.J. Johnson both are expected to weigh their options in the coming weeks before making a decision on whether to return for their senior seasons or leave early for the NFL draft.

Continue reading at govols247.

Mobile, tablet viewers see highlights video

slb1zellwood#1421797 writes:

Unless they are financially desperate in my opinion they would enhance their value to the folks at the next level if they stayed and worked their tails off to enhance their knowledge and physical skills.
Unless they are drafted for potential neither would go in early rounds and they could be like Tyler and not drafted at all. Tiny didn't do well this year and my grandma could run stride for stride with A.J. Don't mean to be dis-respectable but that is the way I see the situation.

vfl76 writes:

in response to slb1zellwood#1421797:

Has your Grandma used up her 4 years eligibility yet?

SmokeysPup writes:

Coaching WR's at Dallas must not be enough to pay the bills. I see Dooley is doing photography as well.

atnvol#283282 writes:

I will not worry one bit about what either does. I hope they make the right decision for themselves...as far as the team goes...they will manage with or without them.

oldster writes:

in response to slb1zellwood#1421797:

I totally agree. Tiny took a step backwards. AJ did improve; however, if an NFL team believes that either is of first round ability either they have the time to spend developing it while they pay them, or they are wasting their money. Neither could contribute for a decent team next year - at the pro or college level.

wigmeister writes:

They both need another year.