Tennessee target Josh Malone keeping his cool during recruitment

4 UT commitments along with key targets selected best in state

Josh Malone 247

Josh Malone 247

MURFREESBORO — Lenses focused and zoomed, lights illuminated, voice recorders beeped and then the questions started flying at Josh Malone on Monday afternoon following the Tennessee Titans Mr. Football Awards ceremony at The Embassy Suites Hotel and Conference Center.

Current Subscribers - Activate Now

Activate Now

New Subscribers - Subscribe Now

Want to keep reading?

Get Copyright Permissions © 2013, Knoxville News Sentinel Co.

TNlogfire writes:

Nice article, Jesse...thanks for giving us some "free" info...pretty sick of these sites (247) begging for your money when the best they have to offer is that blowhard Rucker, who MAY know more about football than my little niece....but I doubt it.

81volguy writes:

in response to TNlogfire:

It's strange that you think things that you value should be free. If you think they don't have value then don't complain about them costing something. Your post makes no sense whatsoever. Reporting isn't free. If you think it should be, go ahead and report for free and post it on a blog. What's stopping you?

snowpeapod#263184 writes:

It appears to me that Josh fits perfectly into the category of young men that Butch is trying to recruit, great character and class.

blazevol writes:

in response to 81volguy:

So I pay $300 a year to get the paper. Why should I pay more?

Plasticman85 writes:

Malone is a key recruit to this signing class. He could be a difference maker from the day he steps onto campus. Lets hope Coach Jones can persuade him to wear the "right" color of orange

Five_Fingers_To_The_Face writes:

in response to blazevol:

So I pay $300 a year to get the paper. Why should I pay more?

We urge you to pay these prices, and please pay no more.

81volguy writes:

in response to blazevol:

So I pay $300 a year to get the paper. Why should I pay more?

Because GVX is independent of the paper