Vols score 3 juco prospects, but lose lineman to Auburn

Vols score 3 juco prospects, but lose lineman to Auburn

Photo by Danny Parker, Danny Parker

Tennessee signed three junior college prospects on Tuesday, bolstering the Vols’ depth at three depleted positions and adding three players who could challenge for immediate playing time.

Current Subscribers - Activate Now

Activate Now

New Subscribers - Subscribe Now

Want to keep reading?

WaitUntilNextYear writes:

SEC SEC SEC, Gosh I hope Auburn wins the National Championship so we can lose a few more of Butch's commitments.
Really, come on man! Pull for a competitor, you have a confidence problem or social issues and need a friend in Nashville or another state. GTH losers!

oldster writes:

The last player UT had with the first name of Von was a darn good player. Von Reeves played tight end, but is best known for a TD pass he threw. Hopefully, this Von will be even better - even if he is not a home town boy.

gc_scvol writes:

in response to WaitUntilNextYear:

What, exactly,does your post mean? I'm sure you have a point, I just can't figure out what you're trying to say.

allvol8 writes:

in response to gc_scvol:

I don't think he had one

johndavid writes:

in response to allvol8:

I don't think he had one

He is very clear. Where have you been? I was going to explain it to you but you would not get it. This example should have made it " so easy even a caveman can get it"

allvol8 writes:

in response to johndavid:

Apparently you and he are the same..

bob.derenzi#1426492 writes:

what about Chris Weatherd ? Have not seen him commit anywhere yet.

gc_scvol writes:

in response to allvol8:

Apparently you and he are the same..

I hope they are one and the same. Can you imagine two people understanding that babble?

Snapshot writes:

in response to bob.derenzi#1426492:

what about Chris Weatherd ? Have not seen him commit anywhere yet.

He hasn't graduated yet, so he can't sign until spring.

Snapshot writes:

in response to gc_scvol:

I think you missed the sarcasm in the first sentence. The point being why would anyone want another SEC team to do well when the Vols have to play them every year and recruit against them 365 days a year?

bUTch__please writes:

Can't be the best if you don't play the best.
Can't be the best recruiter unless you recruit against the best.

Be thankful for your competition, they make you better. Only the weak think differently in looking for that spoon-fed success, not the kind that's earned

Go War D@m Eagle! Keep the NC in the SEC!