Evan Woodbery live tweets Tennessee's signing day press conference

Butch Jones, Tennessee's new head football coach, speaks during an NCAA college football new conference on Friday, Dec. 7, 2012, in Knoxville, Tenn. The Vols' introduced Jones on Friday as its successor to Derek Dooley, who was fired Nov. 18 after going 15-21 in three seasons. (AP Photo/Wade Payne)

University of Tennessee football coach Butch Jones will address the media regarding the events of National Signing Day at 4 p.m. on Wednesday, Feb. 6. News Sentinel reporter Evan Woodbery will be live tweeting as things unfold.

Jones is expected to discuss his first signing class as head coach of the Vols. The press conference will be held at the Stokely Family Media Center at Neyland Stadium, and a complete list of signees will be available at that time.

You can follow along with Woodbery's stream below, or find him on Twitter at @TennesseeBeat.

Get Copyright Permissions © 2013, Knoxville News Sentinel Co.

JonGrudensAgent writes:

This coaching staff just learned its first of many hard lessons to come regarding coaching in the SEC.

They got their heads handed to them on a platter and it tastes like 11nth in the SEC.

RashaadSalabeb writes:

We still have several scholarships to give out, correct? I'm sure we'll land a few more.

Go Vols!

emailnodata (Inactive) writes:

Bama shows you how to do it;
EVERY season:
6-7 OL,
4-5 DL.

It's not rocket science.

mdvol writes:

Seems like we could have loaded up on a bunch of 3 star lineman that had smaller offers. They could redshirt and add the needed bulk. That would have rounded out the class since we have PLENTY of slots available.

emailnodata (Inactive) writes:

IF I were a good JUCO player, I'd not sign on Signing day.
Knowing I only had 2 years, I'd let the smoke settle and go to where I really felt I'd fit the best.

emailnodata (Inactive) writes:

If we had Bray and Patterson back, I'd feel good about a 9-win season next year....Jones is not a "woulda-coulda-shoulda" guy. CDD was damned unlucky, for sure.

Look back this year: MSU, UGA, Mizzou, USC all very winnable. 2 games, USC and Mizzou, we flat gave away. UF, with an D at all, we maybe win.

This coming year....Worley is not very good. Our WR corp will have no gamebreakers. We DO have a good OL coming back.

I think Jones gets us to a bowl game. Other than that, I think the team will be boring as hell.

alraguc#466367 writes: