Poll: Which player is most vital to the success of UT men's basketball the rest of the season?

See the results »

View previous polls »

Get Copyright Permissions © 2013, Knoxville News Sentinel Co.

BIVOLAR_BEARE writes:

I think aside from Stokes continuing to improve, Richardson may be the most important player to develop.

CoverOrange writes:

Grammatically, shouldn't that be "which player" instead of "what player?"

AHOUSE writes:

I vote for the team effort. no one person can make it successful .

10seVol85_Part_Deux writes:

I think the most important player is almost always the point guard. He's the QB on offense, and he has to disrupt the other team's offense by disrupting their point guard.

Obviously, everybody on the court is important. McBee could be it, because perimeter shooting has really hurt us this year. Stokes could be it, but not for the reason many would think. If he could bring his FT percentage up into the 70's, that could easily add wins. FT shooting has been something that has killed us in several losses so far.

born2ride writes:

Skylar

mocsandvolsfan writes:

in response to AHOUSE:

I vote for the team effort. no one person can make it successful .

We definitely don't need an article disigned to divide the team.(or maybe divide the fans hehe)

mocsandvolsfan writes:

in response to CoverOrange:

Grammatically, shouldn't that be "which player" instead of "what player?"

Which cares? eruhh I mean what cares?

WHO CARES? hmm

madrigal writes:

All of them. If somebody doesn't show up it hurts everybody. It's not rocket science!

10seVol85_Part_Deux writes:

in response to mocsandvolsfan:

Which cares? eruhh I mean what cares?

WHO CARES? hmm

New poll: Reply of the day.

This one gets my vote.

mocsandvolsfan writes:

in response to 10seVol85_Part_Deux:

New poll: Reply of the day.

This one gets my vote.

You must be really bored.lol

decades_vol (Inactive) writes:

I think Golden is still the key, along with Stokes as a close second. Golden has been in a funk lately, and he seemed to come out of it a bit against MSU. I think the pine time has helped. As for Stokes, has this kid turned 19 yet? he's been playing tentative, and the league is too unforgiving for that. But this kid has too much upside to not become more dominant at each end of the floor. McCrae has really stepped up his game lately, and hopefully some of the others, especially Golden and Stokes, will do the same. I still think this team can have a good record in the SEC this year. A win at Ole Miss would be a way to really get this in gear. Not saying that the season will turn out this way. But it could. Let's hope, anyway.

mocsandvolsfan writes: