Poll: Which first-year SEC football coach will win the most games next season?

Poll: Which first-year SEC football coach will win the most games next season?

See the results »

View previous polls »

Which first-year SEC football coach will win the most games next season?

Get Copyright Permissions © 2013, Knoxville News Sentinel Co.

SummittsCourt writes:

It's hard to pick right now, but I think in the long run the Vols will have the most successful run with their new coach.

You can make the argument that all four are improvements over the previous coaches.

mocsandvolsfan writes:

in response to SummittsCourt:

I hope you're right. I picked the Arkansas coach but I really like our coaches. I don't know about this year though. We can hope they learn quickly.

volistic writes:

Don't see how Tennessee doesn't win more than Kentucky, Arkansas and Auburn next year. Over the next 3 years, I think Jones clearly has the edge over the other 3 coaches.

BIVOLAR_BEARE writes:

It's kind of a waste of time, because I believe the 2nd year really dictates what kind of a coach you'll be. Remember, Dooley won six games in his first year and never won more than five games after that. I think Jones has the best opportunity for success because he's making the UT brand popular again. I'll go out on a limb and predict 7 wins for UT..GBO!!

mocsandvolsfan writes:

Why is there only 4 comments on this page? Didn't we have more earlier? I'm talking about the "results" page.

mocsandvolsfan writes:

in response to mocsandvolsfan:

NOT ,,,NOT talking about the results page.

Hmmm now there's only 6 comments.