This is a great time to stop waiting.
Govols247 is offering a promotion no die-hard Vols fan should miss this summer.
As of today, we’re giving you the opportunity to try govols247 FREE until the start of the 2013 football season.
To take advantage of this offer, CLICK HERE and select the annual option to get access to govols247 for FREE until the start of the football season. Or you can select the Monthly option and get 30 days FREE to 247Sports.
It’s that simple.
Away from your computer? Don’t worry – govols247 offers full access on tablets and smart phones so your team and recruiting news anytime, anywhere.
Give us a try today and by the time your free trial ends we’re confident you’ll want to stick with us at govols247. Why?
- Full access to The Checkerboard — a forum full of news on all things UT recruiting and team coverage for football, basketball, baseball and more, with round-the-clock insight from UT team experts, UT recruiting experts, Southern recruiting experts, national recruiting experts and well-connected, insightful posters. You won’t find a more informed, better moderated board dedicated to coverage of UT sports. Got a question? Any question? Any time, day or night? We’ll find an answer. And we have fun.
- Full access to all the bells and whistles that separate 247Sports, from the best and most synchronized player, coach and team database on the Web to the Crystal Ball recruiting predictions and everything in between. You need only one site to bring you all things recruiting, and 247Sports is that site.
- Up-to-the-minute UT football, basketball and baseball team news from senior writer Wes Rucker, who has won multiple national Associated Press Sports Editors awards and started covering the Vols in 2000.
- Up-to-the-minute UT football recruiting news and analysis from Tennessee insider Ryan Callahan, who has become a fixture on his beat and is now covering a UT 2013 class that’s ranked No. 4 nationally, according to 247Sports.
- Frequent updates from 247Sports national recruiting analyst Barton Simmons, who lives in Tennessee and canvases the Volunteer State like no one else in the business.
- Coverage from the always-important UT summer camps, where more and more players emerge from the pack to earn scholarship offers. Some of the nation’s best prospects will be in Knoxville this summer for those camps, and we’ll bring you the very latest on who did what and who impressed who.
- Up-to-the-minute recruiting news, notes and nuggets from 247Sports’ unmatched arsenal of regional and national recruiting writers like JC Shurburtt, Gerry Hamilton, Keith Niebuhr and others — many of whom have been widely regarded for years as among the best in the business, and some of whom have exploded onto the scene in the past couple of years.
- Updates on Tennessee’s offseason workouts in football and men’s basketball, as the Vols gear up to spend a full summer with football strength coach Dave Lawson — whose first offseason interview was with govols247 — and basketball strength coach Nicodemus Christopher.
- This summer’s return of a couple of govols247 staples — the “Wednesdays With Wes” thread and The Midweek Sports Report (or The MSR), an irreverent but informed weekly take on UT, sports in general and pop culture.
- Coverage of this summer’s Rocky Top League, the annual summer basketball league in Knoxville that features current and former players from UT and other college programs.
- Not that anyone reading this needs a reminder, but this is the first year of the Butch Jones Era of Tennessee football. Many things will be different, and the history of coaching transitions has proven time and time again that plenty of changes will be in store. And there’s no better place than govols247 to stay up to speed on all of it.
We’re proud that govols247 has become the fastest growing Tennessee site on the Web and the largest from-scratch site on the 247Sports network, and we think now is the perfect time to give you a chance to see what we’re all about, and thanks in advance for giving us a try!
(Govols247 is a partnership between the 247Sports and the Knoxville News Sentinel.)