Tennessee will face one-two punch from Missouri's guard combo

What makes Missouri a threat to the SEC and therefore the Tennessee men’s basketball team was on full display Thursday.

Current Subscribers - Activate Now

Activate Now

New Subscribers - Subscribe Now

Want to keep reading?

bige141#1433363 writes:

Bad omen for the vols, talented guards have lit this team up all season, we may win (if Jarnell and Jordan have big games), but I'd be surprised if we shut down Mizzou's NBA-caliber guard tandem. Hope we can pull it off, need this win badly.

wilk58 writes:

A guard that can take it to the rim and an away game. Bad combination for the vols.

STLVOLS writes:

Columbia, Mo is 90 miles west of me. Again, so tired, yes so tired of Mizzou owning Vols in all sports. Even the game I went to last year where Lady Vols were in town was a Tiger win. Go figure. Now men are in town today for first time. Missouri plays terrible on road but good enough to win most of time at home. Vols better bring their A game. Both teams can look either really good or really bad. In my humble opinion, this game will end with very close score even if Vols bring A game. Thanks for listening.

maciste54 writes:

Missouri by 10 or more. I hope I'm wrong.

bogey74 writes:

Florida game effort with fewer turnovers will give us a chance. Can we do it - have not seen it yet. This is a must win..

bUTch__please writes:

Tough matchup and bad timing. Other than that...

underthehill writes:

Brown is better than Clarkson..deny the ball to Brown and you have a chance..the inside game is not good enough to beat the Vols..the hard nosed man to man that Martin prefers where the quards are free to drive the lane anytime they chose..will likely result in about 40 free throws for Mizzu..they hit about 90%..be glad to eat some crow if the Vols win..

bricker865#1439238 writes:

Well, another game down the drain. I really couldn't see us hit a 3 at the end but you at least hope for an attempt. I'm not ever wishing them to lose but I'm about to the point of not caring anymore.

Chris_L75 writes:

Please Lord, help me find a way to care as little about this basketball program as the people who control it do. #serenity

The clock stoppages/reviews actually hurt us. We had a better chance of making a play without input from this coaching staff. Or at least getting the ball in bounds. A full boycott of the remaining home games may be the only way the message gets through now. Otherwise, we're looking at 20 losses in 2014-15.

bricker865#1439238 writes: