See larger Tennessee football recruits Corey Miller, left and Brandon Willis pose with Tennessee recruiting hostesses Dahra Johnson (left) and Lacey Earps after a game at Byrnes High in Duncan, S.C., on Sept. 25.

Photo by Andy Staples, SI.com

Photo Rating:

Related Stories

RCVOLIN10 writes:

These girls know this is against the rules. Dunb idea on their part.

ccjackson40#254643 writes:

in response to RCVOLIN10:

These girls know this is against the rules. Dunb idea on their part.

what rule is this against? if not sent by UT or coaching staff then I see nothing wrong

Pdiddy10 writes:

idiots, i think urban whiner turned us in

rockytopatl writes:

in response to ccjackson40#254643:

The NCAA is looking for evidence coaches sent them or paid for their trip. Kiffin says he plays by the rules so hopefully there is no such evidence.

RockyTopVolFan writes:

This is BS. There is nothing wrong with this, it is just a photo, I would be glad to be in a picture with the girls... GO ORANGE PRIDE. GO VOLS.

Eat your hearts out all you other UGLY teams out there. TENNESSEE GIRLS ROCK! Florida,Auburn,Bama girls are just fugly and stinky. Georgia gals are just peachy. Miss & Miss State girls let the cows out. (Vandy and KY just aren't even worth mentioning.)There you have it. The Witch Doctor knows, he has examined gals all over the south...Vol gals are THE BEST and THE PRETTIEST. Yankees are just jealous.

Hounddog writes:

Was the reporter on this Geraldo Riveria?

Let's play football. Hounddog

tennman65 writes:

Whats the difference between a florida hostess and a bowling ball?

You could eat the bowling ball if you had too!

tnteacher writes:

I have a late birthday and started college when I was 17. Maybe one of these girls did the same and can file a lawsuit against the media for printing this photo.

JACK8254 writes:

hOW CAN KIFFIN AND UT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTION OF SOME GOOFY COLLEGE STUDENTS? ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO HIRE A WATCHER FOR EVERY VOL HOSTESS? NOT PRACTICAL OR DOABLE . MOVE ON- PLAY BALL. GO VOLS...

Hounddog writes:

in response to JACK8254:

Like your style, keep it up.

Let's play football. Hounddog

knoxtenn writes:

The NCAA won't be able to prove anything here but it's obvious what's going on.

I'm a huge Vol fan. I'm excited about our coach and staff and what they pulled off this year. Excited about the bowl and next year. But I've had it with secondary violations, NCAA investigation, and running of the mouth.

Leave the Calipari rules-avoidance and fake moxy to UMass, Memphis and Kentucky. Once it was said and done we saw some Neyland-style coaching this year, and I hope to see some Neyland-style class as well. Play by the rules, go Kiffin, and Go Vols.

No more repetitive violations and no more investigations.

usnavyvolfaninva_still_getting_paid writes:

wonder how much foley and his little imp cryer paid for this hit piece.

brokebackvol writes:

I heard they found the evidence in Al Capone's Vault

ut98champs#251675 writes:

Were Willis and Miller commits at the time of the photo? If they were...I see nothing wrong with this at all and just where is the "Come To Tennessee" sign?

Mule_Days_King writes:

in response to ut98champs#251675:

Exactly.

AFVol423 writes:

SI.Com writer at a high school game. Wonder why he decided to go to that game?

kyvol98 writes:

I agree with AFVol423, this sounds more suspicious as more is learned. I am hardly a conspiricy theorist, but this reeks of one.

ThurmondEppy writes:

in response to RockyTopVolFan:

I am a UT graduate and I bleed orange, but I beg to differ that Ole Miss girls "let the cows out." Any male who has been to the Grove can attest to that. The women there are truly outstanding.

tnnick writes:

Ahh let the haterade flow, must be some really UGLY chicks at the other SEC schools to make them complain about this. LOL

volman61#224523 writes:

From the Picture, I can't see that these young ladies were from UT. Why are so many folks upset?