Poll: How will the Vols fare against Austin Peay?
|Vols win by 20 or more points||69%||1252|
|Vols win by 15-19 points||16%||298|
|Vols win by 10-14 points||8%||157|
|Vols win by 5 to 9 points||1%||34|
|Vols win by 1 to 4 points||0%||11|
|total votes: 1797|
- QB Nathan Peterman endures disappointment, but bounces back to 'business' in practice this week
- John Adams: UT deserves playing Austin Peay in opener
- Injured Curt Maggitt remains a 'Friday decision' for Vols
- Butch Jones doesn't want newly named starting QB Justin Worley looking over his shoulder
- John Adams: Winning QB job will be easier than keeping it
- Mike Strange: It's a good time to be a walk-on at Tennessee
- Poll: How will the Vols fare against Austin Peay?